X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emperor tomato ketchup
    Chocolate Rain
    • May 2003

I seem to have struck a rich seam of asshole sellers. US guy who won't take paypal from non US buyers only cheques or cash, whats the point of that.

And some nice guy in the UK who near to refuses to send stuff to another UK address (which I often do to save money as I have a mate who commutes who i see every weekend) and wants me to pay extra to have it registered. There's another similar one to. Gah.

This is just a general moan as I was away for a few days holiday and come back to this crap. Nothing related. Sorry.
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

• Soul-Fiend
      Electric Banana
      • Aug 2004

Excuse me but am I the only one on here that see's this as a rights of passage thing? I keep deciding to retire my old user on the bay as its laughable now how many spies are leeching on my shit. Its frigging annoying everytime you're onto something and it goes for twice the cash it shoulda gone for, but hey, it's a big open market out there and theres always somebody else round the coner with more money than you and they're usually German in my case?????

As Ed said, you can always lay offa' the bay and in the mean time switch user names unless there's some kind of kudos in continuing to represent under your old handle!
      it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

• vinylism
        Electric Banana
        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by theeman
        easy answer - don't use ebay!
        having not won anything for some time now - whether sniped, outbid or just forgetting to bid (doh! double the frustration than being outbid!!) - i'm with ed here.

meeting people, getting your hands a bit grubby, actually going out and feeling the records, that's the answer, people...

then mebbe i can start winning stuff on the 'bay again..!!

Comment

Working...
        X