No announcement yet.

Green Man did a chart of rare Finnish 45's but he doesn't like to talk about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Man did a chart of rare Finnish 45's but he doesn't like to talk about it

I thought you lot might be interested in Tom's chart of freaky Finnish 45's on our band blog:

http://www.wolfpeople.co.uk/wordpress/?p=821

tis indeed tippus topppus.
    Chimptown, now twinned with Cockermouth, Penistone and Big Beaver, Pennsylvania..

Comment

freakin' boss - I want them all NOW
      Rockwell
      Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Been listening to Green man's swap CD a lot this last week. Time to move on here.
        Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Bust A Move...

Anyone else think the Braun Astronette theme sounds like 'Found A Child' as used by Young MC?

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Ruddy strong gear there... Brilliant work Tom.
            Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Black Mike's Waterloo!!!! Fantastic stuff. Didn't know any of that top ten. Thanks very much for that. Check the Rich Hero link too. Nice work sir
              Everyone tear down your own little wall
              That keeps you from being a part of it all
              Because you've got to be one with the one and all
              You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
                Black Mike's Waterloo!!!! Fantastic stuff. Didn't know any of that top ten. Thanks very much for that. Check the Rich Hero link too. Nice work sir
                Would people stop banging on about that Black Mike 45. I've been looking for that for about 7 years, it was bad enough it going on a swap cd, but then Rich Hero snagged one off eBay which was mis-spelled... Unless anyone has one for me. In which case... Hiya!
                Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Sorry about that, but I heard it for the 1st time about an hour ago. I've got my seven years of frustration still to look forward to, starting from then.....I'll join the queue I suppose
                  Everyone tear down your own little wall
                  That keeps you from being a part of it all
                  Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                  You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

This is a great chart and I only know / own one of them which, ironically, came from Mr Divine!
                    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Nice, another sub-genre I know nothing about and more rare records I wont find anytime soon...

Comment

closest I get is a copy of Monty's Finland on 7. oh, and a mate who's mum was Finnish - might have to politely ask if she left him any records.

always great to hear completely new stuff but.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
                          Anyone else think the Braun Astronette theme sounds like 'Found A Child' as used by Young MC?

It doesn't sound like it - it IS a cover of that song.
                          Aussie Funk

Comment

Excellent chart, Green Man's xmas swaps get regular plays round medlar mansions.

Cue Sylvia Vrethammar's "Y Viva Espana" getting checked in chazzas by plussers up and down the land
                            some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Cheers everybody

I'm still trying to track down some of the stuff from Amino and Blue Burt's swap CDs; that's the serious Finnish gear!
                              www.myspace.com/thecromagnonband

http://www.wolfpeople.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X