cheap uk 45s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap uk 45s

almost ashamed to admit that 2 uk 45s i picked up today were, until today, completely unknown to me.

tony daines - too late (fontana)
    honeycombs - can't get through to you (pye)

anyone else rate the tony daines?
    anyone made any cheap new discoveries lately?

Why are you ashamed? It's always good to find new stuff. A tune in question is some Button Down Brass effort from a Nice n Easy lp that I knew nothing about and made my stop, laugh, and smile, great stuff!
    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by medlar View Post
      Why are you ashamed? It's always good to find new stuff. A tune in question is some Button Down Brass effort from a Nice n Easy lp that I knew nothing about and made my stop, laugh, and smile, great stuff!
      i did say almost i'm talking strictly uk 45s here...

Comment

I'm a bit partial to the combination of breathy vocals and heavy fuzz on the b side of Clodagh Rodgers Biljo 45. I'm sure the learned people on here are aware of it, but it still seems to be charity shop gold

Got a stack of those Honeycombs 45s! Can't leave one if I see it. Possibly one of the wildest Meek 45s
        Everyone tear down your own little wall
        That keeps you from being a part of it all
        Because you've got to be one with the one and all
        You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Wolf....

I've also got a soft spot for this, another cheap Clodagh Rodgers 45 -

"Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
            I'm a bit partial to the combination of breathy vocals and heavy fuzz on the b side of Clodagh Rodgers Biljo 45. I'm sure the learned people on here are aware of it, but it still seems to be charity shop gold

Got a stack of those Honeycombs 45s! Can't leave one if I see it. Possibly one of the wildest Meek 45s
            Put this in the BIN section. The Ian green production won me over. I gave a spare copy to Welsh psych popsters GULP. They liked it too
            sigpicRock on Penderyn

Comment

Don Burrows Sweet Emma

This is on a 45 too. Got the album cheap off Ebay. Its a cover of a Nat Aderly song and its up there with Funky Flute soloing

http://www.itemvn.com/song/Charles-K...007/13964A60FC
              sigpicRock on Penderyn

Comment

Working...
              X