Double birthday greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double birthday greetings!

Happy birthday Sie and Medlar, hope you both find that elusive want today!
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Best wishes of the day fellas...

Character building beers for the pair of you... You can decide between you who's Wood Aged and whos Funky

"It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Thanks very much, and Happy Birthday Sie, hope you are having a good one! Incidentally Sie is the funky one, and I'm the wood aged grumpy old git
      No finds to report, however I have heard that a second hand record shop is to open nearby on the 31st, so I took a wander up the High St to check out the premises, it's an abandoned pub which has had no signs of conversion work so only time will tell. If anyone knows the area (Y1000) it is a strange place to open a record shop! I'll report back come the opening.
      some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

All the best lads.
        Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

nice one chaps and the best mister medlar ...not sure about me being funky but i'll do my best to live it to that - postie brought me the Mustard Family 45 and a Mouse and the Traps 45and as people may know I am going to be involved in putting out the next Klaus Johann Grobe 45 - just don't ask about pre-ordering yet !! we're learning as we go along ... hope to have them ready for the September UK dates ...day has been spent so far playing with nephews, sweeping up compost in garage, drinking coffee and generally lazing around - got tickets to see Wicked Whispers at Liverpool Cavern later ... sorry not been about on here as much as I would like to be but sure Autumn / Winter will see me back at work and on VG+ more !! Been having a rather mercenary clearout / thinning out of collection of late- refreshing and trading as I go .... it's fun and the house is looking better for it
          Rockwell
          Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Happy birthday chaps and hope to see you soon Sie.
            "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by Sie-Fly View Post
              as people may know I am going to be involved in putting out the next Klaus Johann Grobe 45
              Excellent news! Saw this at my local venue and nearly fell off my chair:

http://windmillbrixton.co.uk/listing...-the-windmill/

See you all there!
              some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Happy birthday to both of you gents.
                "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                  Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Delayed Birthday congratulations to both of you fine gentlemen!
                    it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                    take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday Birthday both!
                      "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Very late Birthday Greetings to both of you.

Comment

Likewise. Best wishes and raers!
                          "THIS IS A FINE TAPE AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF YESTERYEAR WHEN THE MUSIC WORLD WAS GOOD AND NOT FOULED UP BY THE LONG HAIR SCURVES WHO JUST BEAT WILDLY ON ANYTHING AND COME UP WITH A LOT OF STUPID NOISE THat only damnfools and liars say they like it"

Comment

Working...
                          X