Get rich quick . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rich quick . . .

In these hard times of scrimping and saving things are getting tight.

I thought a thread about recent records that are selling for a good price might be handy? You could sell while it's hot !

Here are a couple to get the ball rolling . . .

Donnie & Joe Emerson ‎– Dreamin' Wild
    Light In The Attic ‎– LITA 082 Limited Edition, Blue
    Released: 12 Jun 2012

4 For Sale from £316.29

-

Temples ‎– Shelter Song
    Heavenly Recordings ‎– HVN250
    Released: 12 Nov 2012

1 For Sale from £86.03

-

Helps pay the bills, or buy more records !!!
    - - - -

Maybe its downbeat with depressing themes and technically imperfect vocals but it is an excellent example of a downbeat mix with depressing themes and technically imperfect vocals

A heathen, conceivably, but not, I hope, an unenlightened one

http://www.mixcloud.com/paulhillery/

Well - if you really don't like the new Field In England you shouldn't have any problem in cashing it in.... Also any spare copies of The Fog reissue, black, or colour, will pay for a few Elton John LPs.
    "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by pH View Post
      Temples ‎– Shelter Song
      Heavenly Recordings ‎– HVN250
      Released: 12 Nov 2012

1 For Sale from £86.03

-
      Just because someone lists a record at £86.03 doesn't mean it'll sell for that....

£39.84 Average
      £37.48 Median
      £80.00 Highest
      £10.00 Lowest

I'm Rich!!!

www.45cat.com
      http://www.45worlds.com/

Comment

4 For Sale from £316.29
        Surely that's just some chancers as you can get a sealed OG for around the $100 mark!?
        "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
          Surely that's just some chancers as you can get a sealed OG for around the $100 mark!?
          Several chancers

The reality...

Last sold on Aug 29, 2012
          £27.93 Average
          £28.85 Median
          £35.26 Highest
          £19.67 Lowest
          www.45cat.com
          http://www.45worlds.com/

Comment

4 For Sale from £316.29

Comment

The A Side of the Temples 45 has just been reissued in the States with the A side of the follow-up on the flip. When they release an underwhelming debut album or are superceded by the next hotly-tipped bunch of pseudo-psych rockers the value of that record is going to plummet (cf. Toy).
              Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

Thread from earlier this year on this subject: http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showth...dern-day-raers

Comment

Yeah I looked at the sales history in Discogs too and it didn't seem to add up.

But the Temples def went for around £60 - £80

But Bongolia linked to this http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showth...dern-day-raers which means this thread is a repeat of that so apologies from me
                  - - - -

Maybe its downbeat with depressing themes and technically imperfect vocals but it is an excellent example of a downbeat mix with depressing themes and technically imperfect vocals

Comment

no apology needed, just wanted to add that in in case you hadn't seen it.

Comment

Donnie & Joe = the 'no. 1 in the Waxidermy 100' effect.....
                      <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia View Post
                        no apology needed, just wanted to add that in in case you hadn't seen it.

I didn't buy the Donnie & Joe Lp only the single I remember thinking at the time whether I needed the whole thing ? ! Snap with the A Field In England - fool !

P
                        - - - -

Comment

Originally posted by highland cow View Post
                          Several chancers

The reality...

Last sold on Aug 29, 2012
                          £27.93 Average
                          £28.85 Median
                          £35.26 Highest
                          £19.67 Lowest
                          I checked mate, they must be having a laugh cos no one will go anywhere near them at that price. I also noticed there was an OG listed for $175!

Comment

Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
                            I checked mate, they must be having a laugh cos no one will go anywhere near them at that price. I also noticed there was an OG listed for $175!
                            I get it all the time in the shop man Craig people coming in with stuff saying this is worth such and such and that's worth such and such and they always refer to ebay prices but never ones that's sold it's always ones currently listed. The internet causes more bother than enough. Fair play come in spouting internet prices if you actually know and understand what you're actually looking at but the majority haven't got a scooby doo they come in spouting a load of garbage. Had a bloke in yesterday morning telling me that Michael Jackson - Off The Wall was worth £90 and how rare it was, etc. Load of rubbish. And the reason is all the chancers putting daft prices on things hoping some idiot buys them.

Comment

Hope you told the lucky person to hang onto it as a nest egg, as it can only go up in value, what with Michael Jackson being dead and that!

Comment

Working...
                              X