Happy birthday Mumbles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Mumbles

Have a great day mate...Hope you find a long time want for next to nothing!
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

I was only playing your swap CD the other day and enjoying it greatly so best wishes and all that.
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Happy Birthday Mumbles!
      some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Happy B'day
        I too am a fan of the Xmas CDs
        "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

all the best matey
          Rockwell
          Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Cheers fellas. Definitely older but probably not wiser Been listening to the Henri Pierre Noel LP on Wah Wah 45 just now that my mate got me. Great stuff!
            Back to Neuuuuuuuuuu!

Comment

Bit late - best wishes of the day... Can only recommend a bit of of Cannonball to complement the 45 action...

"It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Belated Birthday wishes!
                it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Working...
                X