And........Even More Free Records....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And........Even More Free Records....

Not wanting to piss on Red X's chips, but I also need to make some space (these are all filed on top of the Expedit at the mo).

Usual drill, make your dibbses known within the thread and I'll PM you with your postage fees when the dust settles. I'll be allowing Paypal payments, but it will have to be marked 'gift' in all cases.

I'm going to limit this to UK Plussers only as I can't be arsed with the faff of international postage and free records become a lot less 'free' when the recipient has to shell out the best part of 10GBP to receive them.

As ever, if you've messed me about in the past, have the sense to refrain from involving yourself in this or future freebies threads, or you may end up being outed.

Other than that, fill your boots.

Bear in mind that Minnie is G+ at best!
    Jet Boy stole my baby.

Ben, could I grab the Earth Wind And Fire and Minnie records please mate?
    Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

Big Terror. Still never ever saw one. And peddlers, please. Oh! That funky parrttty looks nice too. Please.

Edit: Nevermind me. Non UK plusser...meh.
      All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
        Big Terror. Still never ever saw one. And peddlers, please. Oh! That funky parrttty looks nice too. Please.

It is ironic that those outside the UK are least likely to have access to these "vulture classics".
        Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

I must have a Big Terror spare. I'll bring you a copy in a few weeks.
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

There must be an EU Directive under which we could force Benicio to send Geoff Love records to continental Europe.
            Then he could get money to appear in the Daily Mail ranting about jumped up Euro bureaucrats.
            It´s win-win, basically.
            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Could i grab the RAY DAVIES - "flashpoint" & DAF "mussolini" 12 please if they're not spoken for?
              Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Hi Ben

Can I snag the Funk Paaaaarrrrrrrrttttttyyyyyyyy and Liberace, please? Oddly, I'd like to consider myself über-digger-crate-raider-extraordinaire and I've never found that Liberace record, despite reading about it on here, ohh, a decade ago at least?!

Ta! Oh, and I'm interested in a couple of your "real" trades....
                Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

thanks Rich!
                  All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                    There must be an EU Directive under which we could force Benicio to send Geoff Love records to continental Europe.
                    Then he could get money to appear in the Daily Mail ranting about jumped up Euro bureaucrats.
                    It´s win-win, basically.
                    There should be an initiative to exchange charity shop chud all over europe. Bring spanish records here bring german records to the UK. I can do this. Just needs a little EU funding
                    All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Hi Ben. I'll go for the Acker Raga one and Taboo - thanks
                      Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Working...
                      X