X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babycart View Post
    Pyjamas are not flared!
    They were in the Seventies
    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by medlar View Post
      They were in the Seventies
      Mine weren´t. But then again, mine were the ones my granda died in, as my mum informed me before she kissed me goodnight once.
      Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Didn't the bullet holes give it away?
        SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
          Didn't the bullet holes give it away?
          That wasn´t moths, then?
          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

That wasn´t moths, then?
            No, MI6.

Comment

No, MI6.
              Probably not too far fetched considering he spent his last weeks at Belfast Hospital during the height of the troubles and escaped once in said pyjamas to back a horse.
              Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Probably not too far fetched considering he spent his last weeks at Belfast Hospital during the height of the troubles and escaped once in said pyjamas to back a horse.
                Good man. I'd like to think that I'll go out in a hail of bullets, but I'll probably just be murdered by Yakuza on behalf of a collector who is after my extravagantly tattooed skin.

Comment

Good man. I'd like to think that I'll go out in a hail of bullets, but I'll probably just be murdered by Yakuza on behalf of a collector who is after my extravagantly tattooed skin.
                  There´s a great chapter in George Plimpton´s Shadow Box in which he asks all his famous literary friends about the way they´d like to die. It is prompted by him taking a stroll in the Zairean countryside with Norman Mailer prior to the Rumble in the Jungle and Mailer declaring that he hoped to be eaten by a lion.
                  Hunter Thompson wanted to drive his car off a mountain and explode or something.
                  I quite fancy just swimming out to sea and not stopping if it ever gets too much.
                  Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

I quite fancy just swimming out to sea and not stopping if it ever gets too much.
                    I nearly drowned at Walton On The Naze when I was 6. I had to be artificially resucitated. I can confirm that drowning is frantic struggle, followed by immense fatigue, culminating in weary acceptance and, finally, peace. Well, in my case the finally part involved being dragged out of the water and brought back to life, but I can't complain about that bit.

Comment

I nearly drowned at Walton On The Naze when I was 6. I had to be artificially resucitated. I can confirm that drowning is frantic struggle, followed by immense fatigue, culminating in weary acceptance and, finally, peace. Well, in my case the finally part involved being dragged out of the water and brought back to life, but I can't complain about that bit.
                      If the excellent Final Destiny films is correct, you have cheated death and it is probably best that you end it all quickly and peacefully unless you want to be part of horrifying and improbable chain of events involving eye surgery, kitchen knives, nailguns and woodchippers.
                      Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

It was 39 years ago. The Grim Reaper must have a bit of a backlog.

Comment

Billy Connolly and Don Estelle, both repeat offenders in the trouser department:

The Downstairs Lounge
                          http://downstairslounge.wordpress.com/
                          http://soundcloud.com/agnes-guano/

Comment

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ansas-us-crime

Hail of bullets - check
                            Almost certainly wearing PJs and slippers - check
                            current - very check
                            I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

Comment

Comment

Particoloured trouser madness from DDDBMT, starting 0:15 and proceeding onwards in patches.

Comment

Working...
                                X