Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utrecht roll call November 2013?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Utrecht roll call November 2013?

    Me and Nige are fully booked, I know Lee and John are also going, any one else up for it this year then?

    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

  • #2
    Mr Divine will be in the house too!
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

    Comment


    • #3
      No WFMU fair for me this year as it is the same weekend as Utrecht... will be drinking tea Friday & Saturday

      Have to be back in doors on Sunday... my scores the Vienna record fair on Saturday were 100 PVC sleeves... aim to do better I Utrecht...
      "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LDJB View Post
        Mr Divine will be in the house too!
        By in the house, I take you mean spending most of his time in the adjacent hall to the record fair itself looking through the general dealers stalls ?!
        "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

        Comment


        • #5
          Think you'll do better than the Vienna fair John mate!
          "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

          Comment


          • #6
            yup
            kraut rock ist nicht tot!
            http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
            http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

            Comment


            • #7
              I'll probably be there, but it will depend on how much I spend on records during my Japan trip (!) in october...
              http://thejazzkid.tumblr.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DOKO*ENO View Post
                yup
                Have you managed to sort out a tie DJing gig yet?!
                "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yarp :-)
                  ------~o00o-----//{ ´°`(_)´°` }\\-----o00o~------

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Blast kid View Post
                    I'll probably be there, but it will depend on how much I spend on records during my Japan trip (!) in october...
                    Japan?! Damn. Dat is ver But hellacool!

                    I will be going, but I don't plan on spending anything

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MPFlapp View Post
                      No WFMU fair for me this year as it is the same weekend as Utrecht... will be drinking tea Friday & Saturday
                      I bet the only reason Utrecht won over WFMU was the thought of a Greggs cheese pastie

                      Giving the donuts a miss again this year John?
                      "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Campag Record View Post
                        I bet the only reason Utrecht won over WFMU was the thought of a Greggs cheese pastie

                        Giving the donuts a miss again this year John?
                        Donuts are still on hold Nige - expanding Girth... The Greggs action wins every time... the records a just a ruse to score a bag of pasties and get a decent cup of tea

                        Edit: Forgot - might be of interest to some Primal Scream are doing the Paradiso on 22nd November (Friday) - early show - bagged a ticket a while back as there is no Vienna show....
                        "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Blast kid View Post
                          I'll probably be there, but it will depend on how much I spend on records during my Japan trip (!) in october...
                          Japan..? Records you say..? Jazz eh..? Come back with money..?

                          Expect to come back flat broke, owing your local friends money and a credit card bill that will take some explaining to the missus.

                          (you'll love it...)
                          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mescal View Post
                            I will be going, but I don't plan on spending anything
                            Haha!
                            http://thejazzkid.tumblr.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
                              Japan..? Records you say..? Jazz eh..? Come back with money..?

                              Expect to come back flat broke, owing your local friends money and a credit card bill that will take some explaining to the missus.

                              (you'll love it...)
                              Hehe, I'm looking forward to it.
                              http://thejazzkid.tumblr.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X