Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW TO REGISTER AT VG+ (How to confirm your new registration - Oct 2014 Update!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO REGISTER AT VG+ (How to confirm your new registration - Oct 2014 Update!)

HOW TO REGISTER AT VG+

It would be great to have you join our community.

VG+ has now been on-line (in one form of another) for 12 years. There is a wealth of information buried in the 20,000+ threads on the forum and so we receive several hundred Google hits per day. But in tandem this leads to the generation of several hundred spam accounts that we battle to prevent from posting guff regarding handbags, pills and potions and what-have-you on the forum.

Therefore we have several anti-spam filters in place that, to date, have proven quite successful.

In fact, they've been too successful as it has led to some of you honest decent types finding it difficult to register your new account.

So, please can I ask, once you have completed the new member registration process that you use the "contact us" button to send a quick informal email to tell us you have registered a new account. From your email we can quickly find your registration and activate your account.

Thanks,
    Sie
    On behalf of the Moderators of VG+
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

UPDATED - October 28th 2014

... due to a specific virus attack on Vbulletin-style forums at the end of September, a number of the security protocols were updated and it now means that the ReCaptcha security system does not work correctly. Therefore we have now changed to a Q&A verification system.

Any new members struggling to create a new account, please contact me and I will assist.

Cheers,
    Sie
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
    X