VeegeePlus-T-Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VeegeePlus-T-Shirts

A friend of mine runs a DIY printshop and I could print T-shirts with Mr Nagas Logo (If he doesn't mind of course), it's about time I think.
    I could send one box to the UK but shipping from Germany to whatever isn't that expensive either.
    I obviously need a higher resolution of the Logo too.
    Yes?
    Who's in?
    All the Wolpertingers

Yes please, if Mr Naga is. As a struggling artiste it'd be right to include a little for him from sales? Plus even server donations for VG+?
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
      A friend of mine runs a DIY printshop and I could print T-shirts with Mr Nagas Logo (If he doesn't mind of course), it's about time I think.
      I could send one box to the UK but shipping from Germany to whatever isn't that expensive either.
      I obviously need a higher resolution of the Logo too.
      Yes?
      Who's in?
      You didn't see the Towny design from a couple of years ago?
      some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by medlar View Post
        You didn't see the Towny design from a couple of years ago?
        Mine is getting a bit knackered now. Could me time for a new one soon. Perhaps in a month or so to get on our crissie pressie lists.
        Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

While you're at it Cacapo, can your mate print quality VG+ boxer shorts?
          Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

The real 12inch? Go on send me design.
            All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
              The real 12inch? Go on send me design.
              Never heard of copyright lawyers?
              some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Do they have that in the country where the underwear in question was made?
                All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Sorry to hijack the thread but have you all seen the recent bruce lee dj tees.

pretty fkin cool heh
                  Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Originally posted by eclipsechaser View Post
                    pretty fkin cool heh
                    Each to their own and all that. But no.

> 'Hey guys, it's been a while since we made that t-shirt of James Brown skateboarding, so what should we do next?'

>> 'Well, let's think of two more really cool things and just throw them together. ...Like a shark? ...Smoking a joint?'

> 'Erm...'.
                    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I'd DJ wearing this combo
                      All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Up for another couple of Towny T's - I'd go a hoodie too, if there were to be such a beast.

Comment

Too many colours in that one. I'd need a carousel to print it
                          All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post

> 'Hey guys, it's been a while since we made that t-shirt of James Brown skateboarding, so what should we do next?'

>> 'Well, let's think of two more really cool things and just throw them together. ...Like a shark? ...Smoking a joint?'

I wish you wouldn´t raise people hopes like that. I can´t find either of the t-shirts you mentioned anywhere

All i can find is this image, which is a bit fiddly for a t-shirt and combines three cool things, not two..

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                              Can you print this on a Global Hypercolour tee, Vincent?
                              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                              X