Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone fancy a meet up? Oct 6th or 12th/13th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fancy a meet up? Oct 6th or 12th/13th?

Dudes.

I'm coming back to Blighty for a week and I'm wondering if anyone is around? Sunday Oct 6th or the following weekend (12th/13th). Have a brew etc.

Also I have a fair few records in storage and I'm thinking about doing a little get together there (sell/swap off things there). Would anyone be up for something like that? If so. I'll post an event.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Sunday 6th - would be good to catch up...

EDIT: Black Sambuca..?
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post

Oh dear. I'm literally getting off a plane after a wedding and walking into BLACK GLOOP.

This will not end well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post

Yes. My vote's for the 12th (unfortunately I can't make the 6th). Should we make this a poll?

(I'm led to believe sambuca's fine if you drop it into Red Bull ).
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Sermad, I was planning on contacting you as I will be in NY 10th, 11th & 13th of October with the band. Bad timing!
          www.myspace.com/thecromagnonband

http://www.wolfpeople.co.uk

Comment

I'm game, sambucca and all.

Additionally, I'll be In NYC late oct/ early nov.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
              My vote's for the 12th (unfortunately I can't make the 6th)
              Bugger. Hey look, he's a big lad now, he can do both...
              If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Hi Serms both are looking good. Where you thinking in town and day or night?
                Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

I think I'm free those dates would be up for a beer and a rummage!

I'll also be in NY from the 21st October for a week!

Comment

Would have been lovely - but out of London both weekends. Pity.

For the record - I am not going to New York before next year. I must have missed a memo or something.
                    "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by pitch View Post
                      Would have been lovely - but out of London both weekends. Pity.

For the record - I am not going to New York before next year. I must have missed a memo or something.
                      What he said. It would have been great to meet up but no can do
                      it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                      take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

October 6th is looking like the date for me then chaps. I'll sort out a pub and some instructions if people want to do some record digging.

Comment

Originally posted by sermad View Post
                          October 6th is looking like the date for me then chaps. I'll sort out a pub and some instructions if people want to do some record digging.
                          day or night?
                          Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Grrr my storage is closed on sunday's. Not sure what to do just yet. Update soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sermad View Post
                              Not sure what to do just yet.
                              Give me the keys. I can take care of it for you. ...Trust me.
                              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                              X