League Against Tedium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Against Tedium

Rather good radio show on BBC 4 Extra (don't know if it's a repeat) - crazy surreal nonsense all on top of some rather marvellous VG+ / VV classic tracks...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b039d943/episodes/guide
    "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Heard his version of Little Fluffy Clouds for the first time a few years back and I almost pissed myself.

Comment

1997 series of 6 shows for Radio 1.... pity I missed the first 3 this month, and a serious pity I missed the original run in 97! Anyone got recordings of them?
      "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

I love Simon Munnery. Underrated genius.
        Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Filthy Rich View Post
            Heard his version of Little Fluffy Clouds for the first time a few years back and I almost pissed myself.

>>Just had to shut my office door to hide the laughter - thanks for the link!

Comment

Glad it's not just me!

Comment

Saw him the last couple of years testing out his Edinburgh Show in a very decent E17 comedy club. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. And key in the development of LOADS of other brilliant stand-ups.
                Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

Originally posted by jahshabby View Post
                  Saw him the last couple of years testing out his Edinburgh Show in a very decent E17 comedy club. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. And key in the development of LOADS of other brilliant stand-ups.
                  I've seen him everytime I've been to the Edinburgh Festival (so three times, then). This year's "Fylm" show was a thing of wonder.
                  Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

Originally posted by Mang View Post
                    I've seen him everytime I've been to the Edinburgh Festival (so three times, then). This year's "Fylm" show was a thing of wonder.
                    Myself and Mrs Tree saw his 'AGM' at Edinburgh back in 2005. Once he'd finished his allotted hour, he and 20 or so members of the audience decamped to the pub across the road to continue the show. A truly memorable afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                    X