X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays Child
    replied
    Originally posted by The Divine One View Post
    Thanks for that link. So it's not just me, then. Will definitely be returning it. Can I be arsed shelling out for a US copy and paying the postage for double vinyl from the States, plus import tax? shudder to think what that'll even come to...

Can I be arsed reading a six page thread about it on another forum. I thought WE were dorky...
    I know. My life is too short for a 40 page thread on track timings of the new Macca lp.
    Zzzz Zzzzz zzzzzz.

Leave a comment:

• The Divine One
    replied
    Thanks for that link. So it's not just me, then. Will definitely be returning it. Can I be arsed shelling out for a US copy and paying the postage for double vinyl from the States, plus import tax? shudder to think what that'll even come to...

Can I be arsed reading a six page thread about it on another forum. I thought WE were dorky...

Leave a comment:

• Mondays Child
    replied
    There seems to be a problem with the UK pressing as opposed to the US one.
    There is a thread here about it if you want more info -

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/thread...4#post-9468041

Leave a comment:

• Sie-Fly
    replied
    I downloaded the coupon - will check and get back guys or just do it and listen !! not had chance to play the vinyl yet

Leave a comment:

• RedX
    replied
    Yes, mine's the same, and I get it on Common Burn (on the LP) too. Might have to investigate the download coupon at this rate, just out of curiosity

Leave a comment:

• The Divine One
    started a topic The new Mazzy Star album...

The new Mazzy Star album...

So the new Mazzy Star album finally came out on Monday after a 17 year break, after the teaser single Common Burn came out 18 months ago. Anyone else pick it up?

Must say I've been thoroughly enjoying it in a "this sounds EXACTLY the same as all the other Mazzy Star albums" kinda way. Wasn't really expecting them to have discovered sampling, or to have gone folk-funk - it's pretty timeless stuff.

But, my main question is - does anyone else have an issue with Side 3 track 2 "Sparrow" playing with a bit of distortion here and there. The rest of the album sounds fine, I've got new needles. But just seem to have issues with that one song...
Working...
X