screen printed records?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screen printed records?

does anyone own any screen printed records?
    or even know if they could be done?

ive seen 2 recently but I don't know how they would be done without ruining the record
    instagram.com/vinylhoard

Originally posted by Paul-K View Post
    does anyone own any screen printed records?
    or even know if they could be done?

ive seen 2 recently but I don't know how they would be done without ruining the record
    If you are talking about the label I suppose the trick is to put it on later.
    All the Wolpertingers

Comment

I've seen somewhere recently about a screenprinted record, but can't remember what or where it was. Didn't give it much attention, but I think it was a one sided one with screenprinting on the blank side. As I type this it's come back to me - I saw it on a Bleep/Warp mailout...

It was this https://bleep.com/release/46774-simo...5b2dbe-1111549

North of the River Cole

Comment

yeah, something like that. one sided record screen printed on the back.

not sure how you would do it without damaging the record though.
        instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

'Yes LA' compilation LP on Dangerhouse and 'City of LA Power' LP on Flipside spring to mind.
          Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

Advance subscribers to Recommended Record's 1982 sampler received a bonus 7"er on transparent plastic with one side screen printed using luminous ink. The other side contains tracks by Peter Blegvad, The Homosexuals, Faust & R Stevie Moore. A beautiful object -particularly in the dark- but it crackles like buggery.

Gosh, golly that was a weird one. Have I got time to go and take some more acid?

Comment

looks nice
              thats the same kind of thing i was thinking of doing, just trying to work out the best way to do it
              instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Dinosaur Jr put this out - think it said it was a lithograph, can't remember. Sounded fine.

Comment

http://postimg.org/image/dhzgrgd1n/
                  My friend who runs a screen printing company posted the above image on his Facebook page a few days ago.
                  Looks lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by francois parker View Post
                    http://postimg.org/image/dhzgrgd1n/
                    My friend who runs a screen printing company posted the above image on his Facebook page a few days ago.
                    Looks lovely.
                    Was just looking for the link to post that myself. Beautiful isn't it? His label's looking pretty tasty too - am on tenterhooks for the second release...
                    Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

Monster Rally & Rumtum - Coasting EP

Moon Duo - High Over Blue

Comment

Wow. Never seen any of these. I suppose youd need a two layer mold out of foam rubber to do it.
                        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by jahshabby View Post
                          Was just looking for the link to post that myself. Beautiful isn't it? His label's looking pretty tasty too - am on tenterhooks for the second release...
                          Oh yes, I'm sure Phil has some good stuff in the pipeline.

Comment

Working...
                          X