October 2013 New Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 2013 New Releases

New 7" single from The Sound of Salvation label aka me.

PZK'd bunch of Stoke scall's called Psyence with a ditty called Zebra.

Have given up with trying to upload photo's of the half black/half white record so here's the home made vid from this bunch of young 'un's:

The Sound of Salvation blog

Final Upgrade Genuine Archive Item
    Vault mint

Numero Group's 50th release - the epic Purple Snow

"Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

If any of you like UK Hip Hop, then debut album from my mate CHALK will be right up your street!!!

A long time in the making and its bloody ace!!!
      http://thenaturalcurriculum.bandcamp.com/

Also a video for one of the tracks - if your from South Manchester youll recognise a few places!!

Top fella as well.

Comment

The Eccentronic Research Council have just released a new 7" single, plus a limited cassette album & 7" single 'bundle' (60 only)! [EDIT: Cassette/7" 'bundle' sold out within a couple of hours]

It's a split single:
        A Side: The Eccentronic Research Council Ft Maxine Peake
        AA Side: Pye Corner Audio ft Carol Morley.

Available here
        Last edited by e3sa934; 21-10-2013, 06:02 PM.
        OK: ready; let's do it ...

>>> Hobbies Of Today - RU12 EP: Unreleased South Yorkshire Post-Glam/Proto-Punk from 1977 <<<

Comment

Once again, hats off to those good folk at Spoke. My personal favourite from a so far very impressive catalogue. The latest dropped through the letterbox yesterday and it's an absolute belter. I love what Soundhog has done with the pair of psychedelic big hitters. Great fun, wicked sounds. Support this excellent label, can't wait to see what's coming next

Everyone tear down your own little wall
          That keeps you from being a part of it all
          Because you've got to be one with the one and all
          You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by e3sa934 View Post
            The Eccentronic Research Council have just released a new 7" singl
            Originally posted by treeboy View Post
            Once again, hats off to those good folk at Spoke.
            Both of the above spot on 7" badgers...

William Onyeabor – Who Is William Onyeabor? (Luaka Bop) 3 x LP - scored by accident two weeks back... think it's out on Friday or Monday... scorcher of a Comp... roll on the official full LP releases

"It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Calling all original junglists!
              Manix released a new record. It's called Living In The Past.
              I heard 30 seconds of one of the tunes on youtube and was sold.
              It seems I already missed out on the picturedisc, but hey .... I'm already used to buying Reinforced picturediscs for way more than the normal price, so that's no problem
              Cd on it's way to begin with.

Comment

The Eccentronic Research Council have just released a new 7" single, plus a limited cassette album & 7" single 'bundle' (60 only)! [EDIT: Cassette/7" 'bundle' sold out within a couple of hours]

It's a split single:
                A Side: The Eccentronic Research Council Ft Maxine Peake
                AA Side: Pye Corner Audio ft Carol Morley.

Available here
                Is there anywhere I can hear that? Maybe I'm being stupid but it doesn't seem to have a soundfile on that link.

Comment

http://m.soundcloud.com/the_e_r_c

Comment

Nice one.

Comment

Superior Viaduct just reissued one of the great droney spacey soundtracks, Eduard Artemiev's Solaris. Seems like it was put out a couple of months ago by some russian label, apparently owned by those shady Lilith people, but this new US release looks great. And it comes in three different cover designs as well.

And it seems like the two Finders Kreepers 45s (here and here) finally shipped earlier this week. I'm chuffed to bits by this new series!

Comment

One more in the post today... Patrick Cowley "School Daze" (Dark Entries) - Double LP

Had to chuckle at the inserts... must be a download code

Some Clips here https://soundcloud.com/darkentriesre...ey-school-daze
                        "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Originally posted by Quivering Crumpet View Post
                          Superior Viaduct just reissued one of the great droney spacey soundtracks, Eduard Artemiev's Solaris. Seems like it was put out a couple of months ago by some russian label, apparently owned by those shady Lilith people, but this new US release looks great. And it comes in three different cover designs as well.
                          Actually Mirumir release is also official, even if they use same front cover as one of the Solaris bootlegs.
                          It's pretty interesting business model, at first to make all those shady Lilith releases and then start label which releases officially a lot of LPs with Russian music from 90-00s + first official release of Solaris.

Comment

Originally posted by MPFlapp View Post
                            One more in the post today... Patrick Cowley "School Daze" (Dark Entries) - Double LP

Had to chuckle at the inserts... must be a download code

Some Clips here https://soundcloud.com/darkentriesre...ey-school-daze
                            Checked the samples and it sounded great. Saw photos of the album art. Looks like a great package. Heh. Package. Hurr durr.

Comment

Originally posted by priima View Post
                              Actually Mirumir release is also official, even if they use same front cover as one of the Solaris bootlegs.
                              It's pretty interesting business model, at first to make all those shady Lilith releases and then start label which releases officially a lot of LPs with Russian music from 90-00s + first official release of Solaris.
                              Ah, that's good to know. I didn't know they did legit releases as well these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X