60sMusic.tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60sMusic.tv

Had an email from this lot, so signed up. Free of course! Might be some interesting bits pop up, worth keeping an eye on. Watched James Last doing Silver Machine as I ate my muesli, not exactly 60s, but it was a hoot nonetheless.
    http://60smusic.tv/?utm_source=MailC...paign=Mailshot

Will have a proper look when I get back from work.
    Don't know who is behind it, but I clocked the ad for Flashback mag.
    Everyone tear down your own little wall
    That keeps you from being a part of it all
    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
    You've just got to be close to it all

I got an email for it yesterday too mate..I watched the Scott Walker interview.
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
      Had an email from this lot, so signed up. Free of course! Might be some interesting bits pop up, worth keeping an eye on. Watched James Last doing Silver Machine as I ate my muesli, not exactly 60s, but it was a hoot nonetheless.
      [URL="http://60smusic.tv/?utm_source=MailChimp&utm_medium=email&utm_content =Site+Name&utm_campaign=Mailshot"]
      Will have a proper look when I get back from work.
      Don't know who is behind it, but I clocked the ad for Flashback mag.
      Given you and Craig received a mailshot it's probably Flashback related?

Glengowla come clean? Nothing to be coy about....a good site is a good site and that's a crisply presented page of interesting 60 s footage. Favourited here!
      <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Yes, it's me... trying to make sense of the deranged amount of footage on youtube.
        Must grade overall visually at least as Good minus!!! (graded STRICTLY to the UK RRPG standards, not overgraded AT ALL!!!)

Comment

Working...
        X