Elvis VS Belafonte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis VS Belafonte

eI got to thinking how similar A little less conversation and Big boat up the river are. So why is Elvis the devil and Belafonte a smint?

Maybe something to do with being famous for tirelessly supporting social justice and human rights for half a century compared to eating massive fried peanut butter sandwiches on the shitter with spangled karate pants round your bloated ankles while wanking over a video feed of your bodyguards knobbing your adolescent wife.
    Vardy.....¬°¬°¬°PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
      eating massive fried peanut butter sandwiches on the shitter with spangled karate pants round your bloated ankles while wanking over a video feed of your bodyguards knobbing your adolescent wife.
      are you writing an elvis biog? word of warning, i am not sure this would get sanctioned by those at Graceland.
      I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
        Maybe something to do with being famous for tirelessly supporting social justice and human rights for half a century compared to eating massive fried peanut butter sandwiches on the shitter with spangled karate pants round your bloated ankles while wanking over a video feed of your bodyguards knobbing your adolescent wife.
        I meant the music...

Comment

Working...
        X