• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Y1000

Party hard it's the weekend mate!
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Happy Birthday dude, have a good one!
    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Hey mate have a good one.
      Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Happy Birthday!
        Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Happy Birthday man, hope you have a swell day.

p.s. Automan rules.
          See, you don't get those haircuts on your mp3s.

Comment

Thank you all very much I had a great day looked through my racks of vinyl and then got very drunk in the evening, it was splendid

Originally posted by spirito santo View Post

p.s. Automan rules.
            Mr Santo you sir are a man of excellent taste I recon it was miles better than Night Rider, the A-Team etc

Comment

Belated Birthday wishes!

Give me a shout next time you are in my neck of the woods and I'll buy you a beer
              it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
              take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Originally posted by Y1000 View Post
                Thank you all very much I had a great day looked through my racks of vinyl and then got very drunk in the evening, it was splendid
                A perfect day!
                If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
                X