Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will someone be disappointed or are sleeves the new vynil collectibles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will someone be disappointed or are sleeves the new vynil collectibles?

yep, i got a bit sweaty-palmed excited until i read the description properly

The Sunforest Magician Rare Italian Picture Sleeve 45

do sleeves really *sell*?

He must have had the record! Not that much different from buying trashed record with nice sleeve to replace your nice record with shite sleeve.
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by vinylism View Post
      yep, i got a bit sweaty-palmed excited until i read the description properly

The Sunforest Magician Rare Italian Picture Sleeve 45

I bought a sleeve once, as tipped by our very own Rockprof, to house a sleeveless record. It did cross my mind to buy that Sunforest sleeve in case a homeless 45 ever turned up (which I guess would sell for less than a complete package). Added to which, it's different art to the LP. So I don't find it that silly a prospect (and I'm evidently not the only one!).
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I sold a record once only for the buyer to tell me that he didnt need the actual record just the sleeve, had no problem paying the full price for it so the sleeve was sent and the record used as a stiffner.

Comment

Originally posted by vinylism View Post

when you can sell an inner paper vertigo sleeve for 25 quid damn right sleeves sell

Comment

Working...
          X