Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wipers
    replied
    Give that LCD Soundsystem 45:33 a go, I don't generally like them but its a great record to run to!

Also - old Slipmatt mixes where he's playing early happy hardcore always make me run faster!!

Leave a comment:

• kiruji
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestions, those that gave them - to those that expressed horror at the idea of going to a gym, I can understand that... Two years ago I never thought I'd set foot in a gym, but smoking and eating pies meant I was unlikely to be around to help my kids start a vinyl obsession if I didn't do something!

Now I've lost almost 7 stone but still have another 4 or so to lose, so unfortunately I have to force myself to go! If I don't, I'll be warming up a pie and slipping back into old ways.

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Originally posted by son of stan View Post
    The gym?!? The GYM???? Really?

My daily regime for keeping trim involves at least forty fags, not eating much and walking about all night from one sleazy dive to another in company with one of my equally dissipated lady friends...

Its a lot of fun and I can do it without the need to don undignified 'sportswear' or worry about music to 'pump up' to.

Not for everyone but I thought I would shed a 'rock and roll lifestyle' light bulb on the whole keep fit thang....
    Ha, such a quaint idea of rock and roll.
    Rock and roll is jacking your rope-like veins full of banned steroid and animal growth hormones, hanging out in dayglo and talking about glutes with gym rats who┬┤ve lifted everything but a book, and going "Fuck Yeah!!!" while pumping weights to hair metal until your tiny brain pops of an embolism.

Leave a comment:

• Quivering Crumpet
    replied
    This one works wonders. It's perfect at the gym. I lost 15 pounds. When I bought the LP. http://www.discogs.com/Various-Cosmi.../master/282353

Leave a comment:

• son of stan
    replied
    The gym?!? The GYM???? Really?

My daily regime for keeping trim involves at least forty fags, not eating much and walking about all night from one sleazy dive to another in company with one of my equally dissipated lady friends...

Its a lot of fun and I can do it without the need to don undignified 'sportswear' or worry about music to 'pump up' to.

Not for everyone but I thought I would shed a 'rock and roll lifestyle' light bulb on the whole keep fit thang....

Leave a comment:

• danielandhisorchestra
    replied
    This one always gets me jogging on the spot -

Leave a comment:

• medlar
    replied
    This'll keep you going

http://www.discogs.com/Aaron-Chris-J.../168270?ev=mrr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AH_5OyCsco

Work that body

Leave a comment:

• alanmck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    "Lip Up Fatty"

Leave a comment:

• mr sayers
    replied
    The French got it right !

Try this -

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied
    How about not going to the gym?

Leave a comment:

• ashra
    replied
    Christian Vander gets me pumped

Leave a comment:

• kiruji
    started a topic Songs for the gym... Any suggestions?

Songs for the gym... Any suggestions?

Bit of a random thread, but wondered if anyone might be able to suggest some decent music to simultaneously motivate me to work harder, take my mind off the unending agony and drown out the utter inane pap they pump through the gym's crappy speakers?

Think of it as a challenge.
Working...
X