HBS Music Archaelogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBS Music Archaelogy

The past week or so I've been watching random episodes of this on YouTube. Sie's thread about Moody reminded me I was going to ask about it because they talked about the Moody record on the last episode I saw.

They mentioned VV and Rich Hero on one episode, so I figured some of you guys must know the guys who do the show? I was just curious since I know nothing about it (other than I think they film it in a backyard shed?).
    See, you don't get those haircuts on your mp3s.

Not seen these before. Watched a couple this morning.

Cheers!

Comment

This is my favourite episode!

new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Is that the one when they play a Spoke single..?
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Watch it and see!

Comment

I've seen it, don't worry... Haha
            If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

I left out one of the 'o's in Archaeology.

Sorry, I was tired.
              See, you don't get those haircuts on your mp3s.

Comment

thanks for bringing these guys to my attention. utterly amateurish but utterly watchable at the same time. love it!

great to see john schroeder getting some props in their other videos. i see him in ben's records in guildford now and again (he's mates with with ben). i think those guys are being kind about the book. it is a hoot but poorly put together. i'm no editor, i'm just sayin'...
                "I don't want to live in the past but it's a nice place to visit."

Comment

I wasn't aware of these until Sayers mentioned them. Watched a few last night and will try and get through as many as possible cos they are enjoyable.
                  "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

HBS have gone all artsy for their Hallowe'en special

Comment

I'm onto show 33 now....going through them systematically. Love their presenting style.
                      "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

Watched the first 55 episodes over the last few weeks.

Lots of stuff played that I recognised and some new great tracks to look out for.

How come these guys are not on VG+?

Comment

Originally posted by llmod1 View Post
                          How come these guys are not on VG+?
                          They lack anality

As an aside, most record collectors I know aren't members of VG+

Comment

Originally posted by Col Wolfe View Post
                            They lack anality

As an aside, most record collectors I know aren't members of VG+
                            Surely not!!

Comment

Originally posted by llmod1 View Post
                              Watched the first 55 episodes over the last few weeks.
                              I forgot it was half term!
                              it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                              take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Working...
                              X