Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunstone Records

BIG UP BRO'S! WHOOP! ( etc )

Kicked off with the cracking Klaus Johann Grobe 45 and it looks like there's lots of interesting stuff to follow.

Click here>>> The Sunstone Records website is up and running.

Lovely stuff! Well done to Si Norfolk (Sie-Fly) and everyone else involved in this very VG+ friendly project.
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Yeah, congrats to Sie for getting this off the ground!

Comment

early days guys but enjoying it - thank to everyone and anyone [!] from this site who purchased a Grobe 45 off - if you missed it we have a few left .... and thanks to Sevi and Danny aswell
      Rockwell
      Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

early days for the website too - it will grow with us and become more colourful and interesting very soon ....
        Rockwell
        Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Originally posted by Sie-Fly View Post
          we have a few left ....
          I'd recommend all dithering plussers to snap this pronto, it's ace!
          some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

My new favourite label.

&, yes, KJB are brilliant.
            SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Nice one Sie mate, hope your labour of love pays off for you!
              "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Congratulations Sie!

I wish you and your fellow label owners every success
                it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
                  Nice one Sie mate, hope your labour of love pays off for you!
                  it's all about breaking even I reckon !!
                  thanks H and Craig .... few decent bits in the pipeline - we think !
                  Rockwell
                  Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

!!!!!!

also:
                    the lords of thyme (!)
                    Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Comment

Originally posted by effi_deep View Post
                      also:
                      the lords of thyme (!)
                      I believe ( and he'll correct me if I'm wrong) that Joe Woolley from The Lords of Thyme still has some promo CDs of the bands first EP knocking about and they're all presented in very nice looking hand printed lino- cut sleeves.

Anyone interested should contact him for details and he may have some for sale at pH's Heavy Crates extravaganza on the 30th November.
                      <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

I hadn't realised quite what you were up to Sie (not spending enough time on the net these days to catch all the 'gossip').

Brilliant work mate and good luck with the future ventures. Of course I should buy one before its too late!
                        "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

Another cracking original release from the Sunstone gents.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
                            Another cracking original release from the Sunstone gents.
                            Sounding sweet. For no particular reason, I'm wondering if this is a 45, 10" or 12"? It just says EP which is a tad vague. Or maybe I'm just being a moron and it's mentioned somewhere...
                            Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Don't suppose there are any Klaus Johann Grobe 10" EP's knocking around are there??

Comment

Working...
                              X