Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween -feeblest ghost or monster, etc ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween -feeblest ghost or monster, etc ever?

Bit late for this but still..

Was wondering who the feeblest ghost or monster ever is?

Had a quick think about it and, as a starter, I am going to suggest not Casper The Friendly Ghost, but do you remember his naughty mate with the top hat and stogie? Him. World's lamest ghost.
    Endless Tripe

Timothy Claypole from Rentaghost, the shittest and most annoying spook of all time.
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

They have the power to fall over and crush stuff.

Water makes them grow. Unless it has salt in it.

Comment

I'd say that The Ghost Of A Flea as envisioned by William Blake is a pretty tame proposal. OK the portrait looks impressively grotesque, but when considering scale and ghostlike non-physical qualities - it not really going to give me a sleepless night.
        "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

What about The Mummy?

For a start its not a very frightening name is it?

And as I recall, he just lumbers about. 'Get out the way! He might bump into you!' No immediate danger there.

And it doesn't stack up, does it? I'm no Egyptologist but most of the mummies that I have come across are about five foot nothing and look like they would fall apart if you so much as breathed on them...
          Endless Tripe

Comment

You're forgetting that mummies are usually on a preprogrammed course of revenge, or being manipulated by someone evil in a fez. They usually strangle their victims, then disappear into the night , leaving only a section of ancient cloth behind. I wouldn't want to tangle with one.

If I had to fight a ghost or a monster, I'd go for Arthur English in 'The Ghosts Of Motley Hall', or Godzilla's son.
            SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

I realise I'm coming to the party a bit late in the day here but this classic TV freak-show crossed my mind as having an extremely pathetic 'ghost' - if a seance counts. It was hugely entertaining twaddle with wonderfully gullible participants - however, it could also be strongly argued that Derek Acorah is possibly one of the most frightening monsters ever to appear on screen.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=v7TOuvnCUBo]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=bPS6bpwN4lA]
              Boy George knew my father

Comment

On Fuerteventura and Lanzarote we have the very unscary luces populares (folk lights).
                They are supposed to be the souls of escaped prisoners or slaves who burnt the cross from a grave for firewood.
                They are golfball sized floating lights that follow people home when they are walking across a plain, usually returning from a fiesta. They generally buzz around a bit and then fly off, like miniature UFOs
                I met an old Fuerteventuran bloke a few years ago who reckoned he´d thumped one with his stick.
                Also, a Norwegian mate of mine reckons he saw one coming out of his wheely-bin.
                Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ninja simone View Post
                  I realise I'm coming to the party a bit late in the day here but this classic TV freak-show crossed my mind as having an extremely pathetic 'ghost' - if a seance counts. It was hugely entertaining twaddle with wonderfully gullible participants - however, it could also be strongly argued that Derek Acorah is possibly one of the most frightening monsters ever to appear on screen.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=v7TOuvnCUBo]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=bPS6bpwN4lA]
                  don't forget his greatest moment!

new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Working...
                  X