Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You do not meet this seller's minimum buyer rating requirements

wtf

getting this on discogs at the moment. I think I have only ever had one order I didnt follow through on. anyone know what this is about?
    Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

If the seller has a 100% feedback buyer requirement then you wont be able to buy from them, best thing to do is drop them a message explaining the situation

Comment

i haven't sold anything for ages but it used to let the seller set the requirement for their buyers. if the buyer has a feedback score of 95% and the seller sets 100% as his preferred buyer feedback you'll get that message. it can be real a pain for people trying to make their first purchase though. you can have a banned list too, of the people whose business you don't want again...but you've got to find out who the knobheads are before banning them from buying again.
      "I don't want to live in the past but it's a nice place to visit."

Comment

Originally posted by ivan_smackhead View Post
        i haven't sold anything for ages but it used to let the seller set the requirement for their buyers. if the buyer has a feedback score of 95% and the seller sets 100% as his preferred buyer feedback you'll get that message. it can be real a pain for people trying to make their first purchase though(
        seller feedback req doesnt apply to new, zero feedback buyers even if its set to 100%

Comment

aaaah...okay.
          "I don't want to live in the past but it's a nice place to visit."

Comment

I'm often surprised by how many orders I get from newbie zero feedbackers. Never actually had any problems with any of them. If anything, I take it as a compliment that someone's gone to the trouble of registering just to buy a record from me. So they're probably less likely to piss you about. I'm also surprised when you get an order off someone with, like, 72% feedback and they pay up in a few hours. Despite page after page of "buyer did not pay after 43 days" type feedback.

Sorry, what was the question again?
            Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Working...
            X