X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nboldock
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronnies-Pockets View Post
    I was looking for a tee-shirt with the Cantonese boy cover on it for my nieces birthday (she loves Japan) this summer, but couldn't find any history of one ever being made.
    I'm sure there was one when I was younger???
    Couldn't she make do with an Aneka T-shirt instead? Near enough innit.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnies-Pockets
    replied
    I was looking for a tee-shirt with the Cantonese boy cover on it for my nieces birthday (she loves Japan) this summer, but couldn't find any history of one ever being made.
    I'm sure there was one when I was younger???

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied

My kids got a bag with this on it.
    God knows why. I don´t think he´s ever heard the Ramones and call me a joyless git, but I've never really liked them much.

Leave a comment:

• nboldock
    replied
    I spotted Black Sabbath tees in Primarni a few months back, and wasn't one of the high street brands (Miss Selfridge or something like that) knocking out Motorhead t-shirts to people who had never heard Motorhead a few years back?

It messes with my mind.

Leave a comment:

• stupidnation
    replied
    Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
    I'm a hipster, so I wear t-shirts featuring things I don't like or have no understanding of.

T shirts are one thing, however I have noticed Black Flag Logo Tattoo's, loads of "young" people have them

Leave a comment:

• Ian Townsend
    replied
    Originally posted by alanmck View Post

i quite liked the t-shirts, btw. but age and girth guide me away from such garments these days.
    I saw Ramones T-shirts in Matalan last week, 35 years on from their career peak. Funny how after a certain period of time the imagery of some bands become totems of hip and others don't.

Leave a comment:

• alanmck
    replied
    Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
    I'm a hipster, so I wear t-shirts featuring things I don't like or have no understanding of.

i quite liked the t-shirts, btw. but age and girth guide me away from such garments these days.

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    I think he should have left the handle bit off. It looks like they´ve been attacked by a carrier bag in a high wind.

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Originally posted by effi_deep View Post
    i never understood why people excessively want to show to everyone what they like by wearing a t-shirt.
    You need...
    You need...
    I don´t know
    Read it on my T-shirt
    Baby, Baby I love you

Caetano Veloso - Baby

Leave a comment:

• effi_deep
    replied
    i never understood why people excessively want to show to everyone what they like by wearing a t-shirt.

Leave a comment:

• ladyboygrimsby
    started a topic It's In The Bag T-shirts (NRR)

It's In The Bag T-shirts (NRR)

http://itsinthebag.tictail.com/

The guy who does this emailed it to me today. Don't know him, but thought people here would be into what he's doing.
Working...
X