45 ID Help needed - Picture sleeve details below

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 ID Help needed - Picture sleeve details below

Can anyone ID the following 45 given these scant details?

The cover is a sort of washed out black and white (kind of faded to grey) photo of what appears to be a naked torso, but up reasonably close so the forground is dominated by what appears to be an arm. I think the writing was in faded red or pink, and in Italian.

Humourous tale to follow if correctly identified and if the record is any good

Thanks in advance!
    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

No one? Ok here's the story:
    Last Saturday on my usual shopping / charity / record trek I passed a junk store which for once had a big box of 45s on display on a table outside, 2 for £1. I pulled out 11, including the mystery record in the description above, which I'm sure I'd heard because of mention on here (a Pencilface chart came to mind).
    Went in, said I had 11, and after the owner had baffled me with the "2 for a pound, not 50p each" nonsense, managed to convince him a fiver was an ok trade off
    When I got home I found that the record in question wasn't in the pile, I'd left the thing on the table at the shop
    I dashed back, and naturally it had already gone

So I am curious to know what I let slip...
    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

I actually think I might know the one you mean. If it's what I'm thinking of it's not really any good so don't stress. I'm gonna have a look through some sevens now and see if I can find it.

Comment

It's obviously not this is it... but it is in Italian (partly, I think) and has an arm and a torso.

I tried.

Comment

Comment

Close Al

At least the Felice Taylor, Fontella Bass and Bernard Cribbins I managed to get home are dope

http://www.45cat.com/45_collection_c...hp?l=1&r=r4869

Winkle Picker Shoes sits nicely with Cliff's Pointed Toe Shoes, I don't have the others

http://www.45cat.com/45_search.php?s...oe+shoes&sm=se

Comment

Originally posted by medlar View Post
              Close Al
              well, Dallesandro is an italian name AND there's a torso AND an arm

and i bet there's a promo p/s ep of it. in italy.

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
                well, Dallesandro is an italian name AND there's a torso AND an arm

and i bet there's a promo p/s ep of it. in italy.
                True dat

Comment

??????????
                  Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X