Postman issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postman issues

What do you do if you suspect somebody at the royal M is nicking your records?

I had the same issue. Reported it and the flow of records started again, although the missing ones never turned up at either end. Almost sure it was someone at the sorting office rather than the postie.

Comment

ok, was it Royal mail or police you reported it to?

Comment

Bowl up in there with a 12 gauge and demand answers.

Comment

My postman has started leaving my parcels down the pub for collection. It's an arrangement that suits me.
          The Downstairs Lounge
          http://downstairslounge.wordpress.com/
          http://soundcloud.com/agnes-guano/

Comment

my postie sold some of the records he stole off me to a guy I know - who then tried to sell them back to me .... we reported it to the cops / they brought in the royal police ...eventually he was caught in a sting operation involving some planted packets - named, shamed and fired .....................the dickhead - he was always so nice to me aswell
            Rockwell
            Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

I didn't think it was my postie because he was such a friendly guy but your story sucks. What a thieving git.

I reported my missing items to the sorting office and also sent in an online complaint form with the list of packages. Only eight records in three months so not big numbers but pretty unlikely that they would have all got lost. I don't buy that much so that represented most of my online purchases over that time. I didn't get a follow-up from the PO but records starting coming through again almost immediately. I put some saved searches on ebay but none of the missing records ever popped up for sale in the UK.

Comment

Seems to be more common of late - I have had parcels go missing both sending and receiving this last year, the royal mail also don't seem to want to know if you havent got all the paperwork in triplicate and wait 3 years to clarify your parcel has been "lost" - Yesterday I was at my local doctors and they had a parcel their for me, delivered by mistake in their mail, Should have been signed for too...

Comment

Originally posted by RobLilley View Post
                  Seems to be more common of late - I have had parcels go missing both sending and receiving this last year, the royal mail also don't seem to want to know if you havent got all the paperwork in triplicate and wait 3 years to clarify your parcel has been "lost" - Yesterday I was at my local doctors and they had a parcel their for me, delivered by mistake in their mail, Should have been signed for too...
                  Was it a record with some "sick, ill breaks" on it?

Comment

Originally posted by djvw View Post
                    Was it a record with some "sick, ill breaks" on it?

Bum, tich - I'm here all week!!

Comment

Wait, you bumped into your own parcel at the doctors...? The postie must have got so close to your house and then just.. missed.

Comment

Originally posted by toby.d View Post
                        Wait, you bumped into your own parcel at the doctors...? The postie must have got so close to your house and then just.. missed.
                        Yes, my doctors is across the road from my house, he delivers there then to mine, luckily I am known in the surgery...

Comment

Working...
                        X