X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relkeel
    replied
    Originally posted by peretti View Post
    Cheers - ordered. Now waiting for Richard Branson to appear in a dream/balloon/dress and tell me it's a pricing glitch.

Edit: Yep. They cancelled my order.
    I think he's a bit busy buying up the NHS at the moment (probably for not much more than that Soul II Soul record).

Leave a comment:

• Ronnies-Pockets
    replied
    Bum

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Even while buying clothes with my girlfriend to it, or shuffling in a club to it, I could never quite overcome my irritation with the line "Yellow is the colour of sunrays"
    Yellow is just a part of the visible solar spectrum, Jazzie B.

Leave a comment:

• peretti
    replied
    True, but I want one WITHOUT crackles and pops! Wasn't a great pressing in the first place and seems that most people played the crap out of it for a month or two. Unless they work in Jigsaw, in which case it's probably still on their deck in rotation with Air and Money Mark.

Leave a comment:

• The Divine One
    replied
    Originally posted by peretti View Post
    Cheers - ordered. Now waiting for Richard Branson to appear in a dream/balloon/dress and tell me it's a pricing glitch.

Ha! I was just thinking you could probably walk into any secondhand shop and buy this for LESS than the free copy plus postage...

Leave a comment:

• peretti
    replied

Last edited by peretti; 13-11-2013, 03:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnies-Pockets
    started a topic Bargains

Bargains

Free soul 2 soul club classics. Just pay the postage.

https://store.virgin40.com/*/Collect...-1/2QED03MF000

Hope this isn't breaking any forum rules?
Working...
X