Hepp Anselmo - Walkin Down The Road (Columbia) 45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hepp Anselmo - Walkin Down The Road (Columbia) 45

Sorting out a few boxes and I came across this 45 which I think I picked up in a putney charity shop together with a couple of tepid west African 45s.

i don't have a deck set up so haven't listened to it (expecting uninspiring folk rock, I could be wrong).

I know there is a Krokodil connection (not that I know much about them), but I don't seem to be able to find any info about it in the usual places (discogs 45cat etc). I expected the Internet to be awash with copies but I can't find anything, even if it (and I assume it should) should have a picture sleeve? I have a photo on my phone but done seem to be able to resize it so I can upload it. I will try when I get to the office

Does anyone else have a copy or know anything about it?

Thanks

Adrian
    Last edited by admcc77; 18-11-2013, 09:26 PM.
    the monkey speaks his mind

Quick google led me to a track on a Swiss Pop comp called Wallking On This Road by Hepp/Anselmo (1966). Just uploading to dropbox for you.

Comment

http://tinyurl.com/qdqnmwm

You think that's the right song?

Comment

Hi Toby

Yes that's the song, I misremembered the title..

It is a folky thing isn't it? I'll have to get a deck working and play the other side. I was just curious as usually you can find info about releases, especially when they have connections to better known acts.

Maybe Swiss vultures know it?

Cheers

Adrian
        the monkey speaks his mind

Comment

Working...
        X