ATP roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATP roll call

Felt left-out by the Utrecht fun and games... so who is gonna be at this one?

Just getting ready to leave the house...
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Stupid work.

Have fun kids - looks like it'll be a cracker!
      Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

Wish I was going this year. Missing the last one ever too - bah!!!! Have fun chaps.
        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

"As technology has advanced, vinyl records are outdated as they are music from the 19th Century so only hipsters and elderly people buy vinyl records".

Mixes for your delectation: http://www.mixcloud.com/danmatic/

Comment

Originally posted by Filthy Rich View Post
            Felt left-out by the Utrecht fun and games... so who is gonna be at this one?
            ?
            Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Thanks LDJB and Barney. Think it'll be a good one - big posse of us going down.
              Those who'll be there - see you at Wolf People if nowhere else!

Comment

I was called and rolled.
                Now I suffer.
                Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by Filthy Rich View Post
                  Thanks LDJB and Barney. Think it'll be a good one...
                  It was, wasn't it?

Good to see you all, including the lesser spotted rockprof (nice work sir! ).
                  You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Anyone who saw Dirty Beaches know what the name of that tune they played in the middle of the set that was basically dub? I know that a lot of their tunes have dubby fx all over them but this one suddenly switched to a dub rhythm (or riddim if you will) and for me it was the best moment of the weekend. I suspect that it may be something they improvised live but if anyone knows better than fill me in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
                      It was, wasn't it?

Good to see you all, including the lesser spotted rockprof (nice work sir! ).

Cheers Rich. Was a strange and enjoyable experience that and then Koko too!
                      http://soundcloud.com/anthroprophh

Comment

Working...
                      X