White Noise Live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Noise Live?

I have to say my appetite was more than a little whetted after reading the article in Sundays Observer about The Radiophonic Workshop.Turns out David Vorhaus is well keen to perform some White Noise stuff with them next year possibly. My mind is already racing away with the idea of An Electric Storm live at RFH or something along those lines....we can dream!
    Anyone heard anything else on the matter? The article also mentioned more live dates by TRW, but other than the Rough Trade in store on Monday, I haven't seen any other mention.
    A space to be watched
    Everyone tear down your own little wall
    That keeps you from being a part of it all
    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
    You've just got to be close to it all

I will travel for this...

Comment

Any chance of scanning that article?

Comment

This is on The Guardian pages,
        http://www.theguardian.com/music/201...bbc-doctor-who

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Here's a clip from last monday's Rough Trade east gig (albeit the intro off Dick Mills' tape- they went straight into a live take of the 80's version):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPeDMrYlJE4

I missed them at the Electronic festival the previous week but glad I went to this- after a shaky start, it was a good hour or so of old and new. New song (called Tuppence at the moment) was a bit special, and the surround sound setup was so good it was up there with Kraftwerk during Tour De France tour, no word of a lie! Catch 'em while you can regardless of the lineup, I'd say..

'Look Around You' host Peter Serafinowicz was there too- he's a big, scary-looking fella in the flesh!
            Light surface marks, sleeve is torn near centre of opening (due to rough removal of disk by a moron)

Comment

Was going to go myself , but was f***ed after work. Wish I had now!
              Where did they put the sofas?

Comment

Based on the White Noise gig I saw a few years back I'd be pretty wary.
                Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Working...
                X