Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freebies - Free vinyl. Gratis. That you don't have to pay for. No packet required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freebies - Free vinyl. Gratis. That you don't have to pay for. No packet required.

It's that time again. Cover-sheets are down, shelves removed from the wall, paint at the ready and an urgent reassessment of the space required in the bedroom is imminent.

To this end, the more stuff I can shift in the next two weeks, the better.

I'm sure everyone knows the drill by now, but just to clarify:

Shall we say that this is primarily for Forum Members with a minimum of 50 posts? Cuts out the lurker phenomenon eh?

Please make your choices known within the thread, then wait for me to get in touch with your postage costs (which will be as low as possible as I've got a load of spare mailers to recycle). At that point, I'll provide my Paypal ID and we can tie up the loose ends.

I don't think it's worth extending this 'offer' to non-UK bods as you'll end up paying as much as 10GBP for what are pretty inexpensive records.

Pretty sure everything's in very decent condition, but I will check before sending as I don't want to knacker anyone's stylus.

Sorry that this is a random way of doing this and it's just down to luck and whether you're checking in at the time. We've yet to find a perfect way though, so here goes:

Light jazz moves. Nice.

Contour frenzy.

70s glam weirdness biz.

MFP frenzy.

Canon fodder.

Canon fodder (redux).

12" = Harry Thuman 'Underwater'. 7" = Cozy Powell 'And Then There Was Skin'.

Canon fodder III - The Offloading.

Tagline = "Oooooofff!!" (You have been warned. Fromage alert.)
    Jet Boy stole my baby.

Can I have the Mike Leander, the Nancy & Lee, Jazz Samba and the Samantha Jones please. Cheers Ben.

Comment

someone's got to grab this purely for this killer version alone

fabulous version of Woodstock too

Comment

could I take:
        Peddlers
        tony osborne,
        and sergio mendes please?

oh, and sight and sound if available? hope I'm not being too greedy...
        "THIS IS A FINE TAPE AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF YESTERYEAR WHEN THE MUSIC WORLD WAS GOOD AND NOT FOULED UP BY THE LONG HAIR SCURVES WHO JUST BEAT WILDLY ON ANYTHING AND COME UP WITH A LOT OF STUPID NOISE THat only damnfools and liars say they like it"

Comment

Gawd bless all the little vinyl orphans in the workhouse.

Pepe Jaramillo's Mexicana would do nicely for me please. Ta!
          The Downstairs Lounge
          http://downstairslounge.wordpress.com/
          http://soundcloud.com/agnes-guano/

Comment

Can I have Tony Hatch's Love Sounds, Top Hits From England, The Look Of Love, Ray Sylvester, Ed Watson, Roberto Carlos and Ricki Disoni please? Ta!

Comment

Working...
            X