Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VG+ CD Swap Sort: This Sunday: 15th December: Near Norwich...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG+ CD Swap Sort: This Sunday: 15th December: Near Norwich...

If anyone at all can make it to a beautiful village ( with ponds and ducks an' everything); a 10-minute drive from Norwich; on Sunday afternoon please do so.

Between 1pm and 6pm we are sorting the Swap piles out. It's not an arduous task but it's fun to do dressed or naked (optional) and i think my wife was mumbling something about making a chilli with potatoes and dressings?

If you can make it, even if it's only for an hour, just bring a happy head and some drink for thissen.

PM me for the address but if you're in the Swap it's in your Inbox already! (the place you sent the CDs!)

--------------------------------------------------
    Bring a camera! I'll be snapping away anyway and will post the best pictures up here on Monday for your perusal and drool.
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

dressings ?
    Rockwell
    Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Have fun people. I'll be otherwise engaged, ransacking the vinyl emporia of jolly old Amsterdam, looking for something for next years swap! Would have come up otherwise.
      Everyone tear down your own little wall
      That keeps you from being a part of it all
      Because you've got to be one with the one and all
      You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by Sie-Fly View Post
        dressings ?
        I state any words to do with 'Cookery' the same way Catweazle says 'Electrickery.'. It's a deeply mysterious process to me excepting fish fingers with bread and butter or sweetcorn pancakes. In those arenas I am a Master.

Sad but true. Fortunately my wife loves cooking and is bloody ace at it!
        <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

wish I could make it mate ... fish finger butty- always going to be a classic - well done for pulling this together Ian x
          Rockwell
          Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

As you know Ian - I'll be there - or at least a station near you..... (any chance of a pick up?)

Looking forward to it!

(Last minute glitch to mix though...... see other thread)
            "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by pitch View Post
              As you know Ian - I'll be there - or at least a station near you..... (any chance of a pick up?)
              Looking forward to it!
              No problem at all picking you up Steve. That'll be three of us and a not very helpful dog.
              Excellent.

Comment

Oooooh, I'll take your fish-finger butty and raise the stakes to a fishcake sandwich with HP sauce... the true Meal of Champions..!

Look - after 2 weekends of Heavy Crates and OST Show I've given in to demands to sort out Christmas and so can't join you this weekend. Have a good one, look forward to the photos...
                If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

The swap sort is done - everyone ticked on the list...... packaging put to one side....... your host photographing from every angle.

More to follow from Ian - who was the perfect host, along with fine food from his lovely wife, and general entertainment from a very friendly dog.

The CDs look brilliant - I have to say could be a vintage year!

Last edited by pitch; 16-12-2013, 02:47 PM.
                  "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Great work chaps, can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by pitch View Post
                      The CDs look brilliant - I have to say could be a vintage year!
                      Ian - are you going to create a thread with a pic of all the artwork (like the one I did last year)...?
                      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
                        Ian - are you going to create a thread with a pic of all the artwork (like the one I did last year)...?
                        Will do! Immediately after everyone has their package (home and abroad) so as not to spoil the anticipation.

Tables sorted, parcels arranged in order around and the layout of Brightpupils.

Cracking the Treeboy box and first prize to him for....

....matching packaging to CD cover. A Swap first! Well done Paul you are indeed teh Cat's Whiskas.

Some tremendous graphics from guess who?

Thank you Sie Fly! And a Very Merry Xmas to you too!

He made it to Sie's last year...he made it all the way to Narrrfolk this year...Thank you Pitch.

Growing piles of Swap CDs and chilli imminent!

I own a Fukpig!!! Thank you Paul-K!

Chilli with lashings of Ambience. Marvellous.

Sterling cultural vandalism from Babycart. Who needs art books anyway?

Ninja Simone

LDJB

Paul-K:

BestDressedChicken

....and that's enough.

LOADS of superb sleeve art this year. We didn't realise it until we started laying them out but Cacapo has designed a different cartoon cover for every copy of Fuzzy Wolpertinger 5!

Huge thanks to Pitch for getting over to us. Great fun, great food .... and y'all have some great listening ahead.

Bending over backwards to get all these in the post by Wednesday.

Comment

Looking great Ian, thanks for organising this. And thank you too to Steve for couriering Mark and my CDs.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Looks great! Better get that postage money to you this evening..!

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
                              Looks great! Better get that postage money to you this evening..!
                              Likewise! Could you PM me the details, Ian?
                              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                              X