Upsetting Christmas songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upsetting Christmas songs

I never liked I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Claus, For small children who still have faith in Santa it raises the fear that their mothers may be adulterous slags who throw themselves at elderly bearded strangers.

And I really hate it when Michael Jackson goes "I did! I really did see mommy kissing Santa Claus"

This one also made me feel even more uncomfortable.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

The message of the song is further enhanced by the video accompaniment here:

Comment

I bought a packet of Ernest Tubb jukebox singles at a boot sale, all christmas songs.Here's 'I'm Trimming my Christmas Tree With Teardrops'. His lugubrious voice is just right for this material.

"You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Is there anything more upsetting than hearing a Dalek say "Please can I have more plum pudding and custard?"

Comment

Comment

Deliberately dark.

De La Soul 'Millie Pulled A Pistol On Santa'
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I was looking on You Tube for footage of Commander Cody's Daddy's Drinking Up Our Chrismas when I happened upon this heartwarming gem. Same title different song and, unlike the Commander, completely irony-free

Gosh, golly that was a weird one. Have I got time to go and take some more acid?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonovox View Post
                The message of the song is further enhanced by the video accompaniment here:

The Santa at 0.47 does look truly satanic though - I think I'd cry!
                North of the River Cole

Comment

Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

Enjoying all of the above! Especially festive daleks and miserable country singers.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

I bought this Amiga Xmas folk lp by Frank, Aurora and their two little girls because it has the pretty carol Schneeflöckchen, Weissröckchen on, but also because of the frankly disturbing photo on the back cover.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

"Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                        X