New Actress Single

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Actress Single

He's just announced that it's going to be released tomorrow. More information and Soundcloud recording of the track in the link below.

http://www.stereogum.com/1610502/act...ver-blue/mp3s/

Oh right, I thought you were posting about a follow-up to the one-off 1968 freakbeat classic...
    Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

I fell in too
      Everyone tear down your own little wall
      That keeps you from being a part of it all
      Because you've got to be one with the one and all
      You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Dynamite View Post
        He's just announced that it's going to be released tomorrow. More information and Soundcloud recording of the track in the link below.

http://www.stereogum.com/1610502/act...ver-blue/mp3s/
        As I have no idea who this artist is (not unusual I confess) and on listening to the track am none the wiser, could you give a little more info as to why this particular release might be of interest to the world of VG+? I feel I might be missing something here!
        "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by pitch View Post
          could you give a little more info as to why this particular release might be of interest to the world of VG+?
          Yeah, me too. Is it something I might be able to flip for a huge profit in a few months time? Am I about to pass up on the equivalent of the first Boards of Canada vinyl?
          Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

For something coming out tomorrow 'out of the blue' there are a surprising number already for sale on Discogs?

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Just thought it might be of interest. R.I.P. was one the best albums of last year in my opinion. Sorry for any false hope

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Dynamite View Post
                Just thought it might be of interest. R.I.P. was one the best albums of last year in my opinion. Sorry for any false hope
                Alas
                the link you provided in the first post appears to be broken. The sound clip on there seems to have had to melody and harmony removed and the brass section appear to be missing too
                Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Stop being so sniffy. If we have to start backing up posts with some sort of rationale for why it's relevant to this specific forum then we're all f****d. Don't like this vinyl release? Ignore it, there will be another one along very soon.
                  SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
                    Stop being so sniffy. If we have to start backing up posts with some sort of rationale for why it's relevant to this specific forum then we're all f****d. Don't like this vinyl release? Ignore it, there will be another one along very soon.
                    Apologies - I didn't mean to be sniffy. I quite like it. But I genuinely didn't know if I was missing anything. Usually recommendations have some context..... and I will now check out the R.I.P. album.

Comment

SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

It has grown on me...... and I have found myself purchasing this epic and rather beautiful package..... As well as CD and vinyl versions of the new LP, I think it is the first time Hazyville has made it to vinyl (and that turns out to be a truly great album)

Box set

Comment

Working...
                        X