Gg Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gg Allen

Just got my grubs on a 3 hr vid of this chap.
    Any titbits for your uncle sarge about GG?
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Ohhhhh.... dear........
    Whaddya after?
    Highest recommendation: Hated - the official documentary (is out on DVD).
    I don't really wanna give you any info here before making sure no-one is offensed by extreme graphical descriptons of sex and violence and bodily fluids....
    "Only one thought left, that makes me come alive,
    and that is you and me side by side, on the licorice ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Brainbomb
      Ohhhhh.... dear........
      Whaddya after?
      Highest recommendation: Hated - the official documentary (is out on DVD).
      I don't really wanna give you any info here before making sure no-one is offensed by extreme graphical descriptons of sex and violence and bodily fluids....
      yeah the docs on it...got this awhile back and aint saw half of it yet as i'm forced to switch it off after the first 5 minutes when anyone else is around..............splendid.
      MODZ
      Hero No.9

Comment

I once told a somewhat weird girl living in a student dorm about it - and she wanted me to bring it over so she could watch it - which she did, in the common kitchen/living room while the other students were eating lunch...
        I thought it was immensely funny, but she probably got an even weirder reputation...

Comment

Originally posted by Brainbomb
          I once told a somewhat weird girl living in a student dorm about it - and she wanted me to bring it over so she could watch it - which she did, in the common kitchen/living room while the other students were eating lunch...
          I thought it was immensely funny, but she probably got an even weirder reputation...
          theres some rare live footage on this tape and i got another 3 hrs of it coming. i watched about 2 hours straight of gg last nite and was a little concerned for my dreamstate....weird thing was i dreamt of rather lovely things..........get me.

diggin on the antiseen as well at the mo.....here to ruin your groove.
          MODZ
          Hero No.9

Comment

I had a friend who used to put sngs by GG Allin and The Murder Junkies on at the end of tapes he made for people. Its kind of funny till you realise what a genuinly fucked up person he was. Of course if you can rise above that you can continue to laugh at his awfulness.
            Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by emperor tomato ketchup
              I had a friend who used to put sngs by GG Allin and The Murder Junkies on at the end of tapes he made for people. Its kind of funny till you realise what a genuinly fucked up person he was. Of course if you can rise above that you can continue to laugh at his awfulness.
              i do believe and am assured that he has some good tracks to be had and that indeed some of his early stuff is quite 'poppy' would u believe.
              MODZ
              Hero No.9

Comment

Yeah "8 Year Old Fuck" is a reet funky little number and no mistake.
                Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

No really - he made some good songs! I really like Die When Die and Bite It You Scum for example - that's great primitive dirty punkrawk...
                  And if his country album ever sees a vinyl release I'll be picking up a copy fast as hell, 'cause that's got some real gems (would you believe?) on it!

Comment

scalpel in face, scalpel in face, scalpel in face.

(poo in the audience)
                    kraut rock ist nicht tot!
                    http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
                    http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

Comment

Originally posted by DOKO*ENO
                      scalpel in face, scalpel in face, scalpel in face.

(poo in the audience)
                      if the shit fits etc.
                      i will bring this charming man to you A.
                      MODZ
                      Hero No.9

Comment

Working...
                      X