in West London? favour related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in West London? favour related

A very long shot, but is anyone here in the Westbourne Park area tomorrow morning? If so, would you be able to collect something (not records) from a shop for me? I'll make it worth your while. Cheers!
    it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
    take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Hi. I realise that I'm unknown around here, but I'll be in westbourne park around half twelve. Let me know if I can help. Cheers.

Comment

Thanks for your kind offer

This would involve my paypalling you £150 to spend in said shop. I'm sure you are a lovely bloke, but I was hoping for someone I knew a little bit better. I hope you understand.
      it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
      take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Totally understand. I would be wary as well. Hope someone can help you out.

Comment

Working...
        X