Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yurp - Berlin and London

Not diggin related, for now anyway...

I'm headed to Berlin and maybe Hamburg in 1st half of March. Anything that's a must see/hear as far as funky live music and DJs?

Apart from that it looks like I'll be attempting to catch a Dap-Kings show in France somewhere. I'll also be in London. I've heard it's cool?
    www.futurefunk.net/

Originally posted by sport casual
    I'll be in London. I've heard it's cool?
    Nah.
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

hey,
      if you're there for recorddiggin' check the diggers guide of berlin and hamburg on this board! in berlin there's a clubnight called "funkvergn├╝gen".dj hype and katmando are doing that. if you see that those guys doing a clubnight: go for it!!!...it's a night dedicated only to german funk/soul music from the 60/70's. a lot of fun and they're playing a lot of old funkee-stuff which is sung in german!?!..ha ha,yes!
      www.funkvergnuegen.de
      can you explain to me what this word means?

www.myspace.com/deenoakathedustybutton

Comment

Originally posted by sport casual
        Not diggin related, for now anyway...

I'm headed to Berlin and maybe Hamburg in 1st half of March. Anything that's a must see/hear as far as funky live music and DJs?

Apart from that it looks like I'll be attempting to catch a Dap-Kings show in France somewhere. I'll also be in London. I've heard it's cool?

Frank's "Soul Explosion" night is damn fine if you want to hear heavyweight OG funk 45s plus some latin soul styles at a great venue

It's fortnightly saturdays in Berlin:-

http://www.soulexplosion.de/

Comment

Working...
        X