I really love this place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really love this place.

This forum, you guys and girls, everything. Reading the various threads and posts, peoples musings and funny stories, the debates and questions and of course, the records that you all share, mention and comment on. I love it when someone posts a youtube rip of a particular record that they are currently listening to. This forum has been a go to source for many years and when I finally joined I felt like I had become a part of something. I just love reading about records, especially when its from another persons perspective and even more so when there is a story attached to it.

Finding a record you've been seeking out for years is a great feeling. Equally as good is being able to share it with like-minded people, and get feedback and very often find out more about and around that record. The banter can be laugh out loud funny too. You're right, it's a very cool forum. Pats on the back to everyone for keeping it that way
    Everyone tear down your own little wall
    That keeps you from being a part of it all
    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
    You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Lovely message to start the day. But:

Originally posted by stylesforfree View Post
      This forum, you guys and girls
      Just s & s round here for miles around...
      Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Yeah, needs to be said every once in a while.

This is a great place, at times my santuary, my inspiration, my favourite way of passing time. Always great music and more often than not genuine laughs.

In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
          Yeah, needs to be said every once in a while.

This is a great place, at times my santuary, my inspiration, my favourite way of passing time. Always great music and more often that not genumine laughs.

And who doesn't love genumine laughs? =()=
          "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Yes. Nice place, nice people, incredible knowledge. See you at Northern Brillo for a group hug?
            SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

yeah some of us have done our time on here for sure. Big up to you all.
              Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                And who doesn't love genumine laughs? =()=
                You knows it

Now edited
                In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
                  Yes. Nice place, nice people, incredible knowledge. See you at Northern Brillo for a group hug?
                  Brillos are metaphorical group hugs... and everybody needs them once in a while!
                  In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

I hate this site! It encourages me to buy records that i,ve never heard by artists i,ve never even heard of! I pay all my bills late, including rent, i eat Lidl bread and Lidl baked beans and my clothes are thread bare... I now inadvertantly find that i am a fan of funky country music and bagpipe breaks... Where did it all go wrong... I knew i should of tried harder at school...

Comment

Originally posted by Taze View Post
                      I hate this site! It encourages me to buy records that i,ve never heard by artists i,ve never even heard of! I pay all my bills late, including rent, i eat Lidl bread and Lidl baked beans and my clothes are thread bare... I now inadvertantly find that i am a fan of funky country music and bagpipe breaks... Where did it all go wrong... I knew i should HAVE tried harder at school...
                      indeed

Comment

I also resent the fact that i now have to check the site at least twice a day or the lurkers will pick off the BIN recommendations before i get chance to...

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
                          indeed
                          Taze, you need to be careful with that alanmck. He caught me out last week; eyes like a hawk.
                          "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Another record just arrived in the post. Its collectively all your fault!

Oh and this thread isnt strictly RR its banter. Mods can we move it
                            Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Originally posted by eclipsechaser View Post
                              Oh and this thread isnt strictly RR its banter. Mods can we move it
                              what is it with you and your new found need to file things properly?

Comment

Working...
                              X