Imagination: Esoteric sleeve notes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagination: Esoteric sleeve notes?

A good friend asked me yesterday if I have any of Inagination's LPs. He's very curious about a statement in their Wikipedia entry:

"They were also known for their esoteric album sleeve notes."

Unfortunately I only have Imagination's Greatest Hits on CD though I'll dig it out shortly to see if they're 'esoteric' too!
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
    A good friend asked me yesterday if I have any of Inagination's LPs. He's very curious about a statement in their Wikipedia entry:

"They were also known for their esoteric album sleeve notes."

Unfortunately I only have Imagination's Greatest Hits on CD though I'll dig it out shortly to see if they're 'esoteric' too!
    You can see the Body Talk liner notes at the bottom of this page.

Leee´s chain mail nappy and thigh band interest me far more than the sleeve notes.

the front cover is also a good candidate for the "just farted" thread
    Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Here you go...

Imagination - Body Talk lp liner notes
      --------------------------------------

Through each generation transcends a new spiritual awareness either in the look, the sound, the motion or the feel. In each form we, as individuals, can follow pattern to any path we choose, through any music barriers can be broken, through tears a smile can be seen, through thoughts we can all dream, a writers pen, an artists brush, a song being sung. IMAGINATION is creating. IMAGINATION is thought and finally IMAGINATION wants to be a part of you, and you to become a part of IMAGINATION.

Leee JOHN

Comment

Makes The Cappucino Kid's scribblings look sensible.

(Ok, no it doesn't.)
        Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Leee, I'm not sure that esoteric means what you think it means...

Comment

it makes me think of Robert Elms and his Spandau warm-up poetry.

das ist nicht gut.

Comment

Originally posted by diggerdumper View Post
              IMAGINATION wants to be a part of you, and you to become a part of IMAGINATION.
              I wonder if that offer´s still open? I quite fancy wearing eye-shadow and being sexy in a haunted house full of dry ice.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
              X