Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rap songs that were big but you never get sick of hearing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rap songs that were big but you never get sick of hearing...

Just to add some balance...

"Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

All of the above and....

"Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

I really really love Juicy, Ya Playin' Yaself, 2 Deep, Just To Get A Rep, Goin' Back To Cali!
      Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by No, LordNo View Post
          Hell yeah. And even more so with the Nicki Minaj verse on the remix.
          "As technology has advanced, vinyl records are outdated as they are music from the 19th Century so only hipsters and elderly people buy vinyl records".

Mixes for your delectation: http://www.mixcloud.com/danmatic/

Comment

Originally posted by Tsundoku View Post
            Hell yeah. And even more so with the Nicki Minaj verse on the remix.
            Naw I don't rate the rmx, she's just mimicking thugger's flow, to not nearly as perplexing effect.

Comment

Originally posted by No, LordNo View Post
              Naw I don't rate the rmx, she's just mimicking thugger's flow, to not nearly as perplexing effect.
              Yeah, I guess, it struck me as "keep relevant" move and nowhere near as mould-breaking as Thug, but I still enjoyed it.

This has to be one of the biggest tunes of last year and I ain't sick of it yet:

"As technology has advanced, vinyl records are outdated as they are music from the 19th Century so only hipsters and elderly people buy vinyl records".

Mixes for your delectation: http://www.mixcloud.com/danmatic/

Comment

All of the above (as we will all be saying when posting in this thread I reckon) and I wonder if this qualifies..? I love this tune.

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Comment

As close as I'll get to liking Kanye West I reckon..?

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

http://www.discogs.com/MC-Hammer-U-C...release/346600

some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Working...
                      X