Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utrecht April

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Utrecht April

    Anyone planning on going?

    I am.

    Be rude not to seeing as I'm going to be in Holland at the time.

  • #2
    Yes... not sure about the Friday, but both Saturday and Sunday for sure...
    "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

    Comment


    • #3
      Have a blast guys...i'll have to wait till October.
      "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

      Comment


      • #4
        Is it in October this year mate not looked at booking anything yet
        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LDJB View Post
          Is it in October this year mate not looked at booking anything yet
          Doh!, I mean November, don't know why I've got October in my head, sorry Lee mate!
          "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

          Comment


          • #6
            Leave something for the November crowd! Hopefully I'll make it then. Hope it's fruitfull for you guys anyway
            Everyone tear down your own little wall
            That keeps you from being a part of it all
            Because you've got to be one with the one and all
            You've just got to be close to it all

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by llmod1 View Post
              Anyone planning on going?
              I might be up for this. How do you get the Friday tickets? Can't see a 3-day pass on the website...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                I might be up for this. How do you get the Friday tickets? Can't see a 3-day pass on the website...

                Tom, I think you can email them directly for Friday tickets.

                Alternatively you can go to the car park when the dealers are unloading and see if you can pick up a spare ticket for cheap. This is what I've done in the past.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by llmod1 View Post
                  Tom, I think you can email them directly for Friday tickets.

                  Alternatively you can go to the car park when the dealers are unloading and see if you can pick up a spare ticket for cheap. This is what I've done in the past.
                  Sounds good. So if you email are you asking for a dealer's pass or just early entry?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                    Sounds good. So if you email are you asking for a dealer's pass or just early entry?
                    You want dealer passes mate, as well as getting in on Friday, you get in a hour earlier on the following days.
                    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      @Tom B - Lee, Nige and Craig are experts on the pass action... a mild murmur has Herr Plainstone making a guest appearance on one of the weekend days... kind of hope there will be some FK action to save on the postage... Jens is surely going to be about for the Waffle action () - 452278 should have some fresh SA vinyl... The Belgian experimental chap is expected to have some hot reissue action a foot...

                      Sound like the making of a good weekend...

                      EDIT: post overlap- what Craig says above
                      "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MPFlapp View Post
                        ... a mild murmur has Herr Plainstone making a guest appearance on one of the weekend days...
                        Strong possibility for the Sunday.
                        https://oneboxrecordfair.wordpress.com/
                        http://twitter.com/#!/obrftokyo
                        https://instagram.com/obrftokyo/
                        https://www.facebook.com/Its-Time-Fo...5685810999497/

                        Formerly, lecturer at the University of Rome, with two commas and a full stop in the normal way.

                        (=^ェ^=)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yup, we'll be manning an FK stall in the same spot as November
                          http://www.finderskeepersrecords.com

                          http://www.myspace.com/dougshipton
                          http://www.twitter.com/dougshipton

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Are you djing again? Was ace in November.
                            "..hole...road...middle thereof"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LDJB View Post
                              Are you djing again? Was ace in November.
                              Hope Boney will be rolling with you guys in the Autumn !
                              "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X