Charity shop anthem???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity shop anthem???

My nine your old daughter introduced me to this song (clean version) which probably everyone else but me has already heard

I can't think of any other songs which even mention charity shops - are there any?
    "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

What´s the dirty version like?

A clean version would remove the entire appeal of the hook for kids, anyway: Took me days to get my kid to change it to "flipping" when singing around the house.

i like it a lot. Good find on the Mellow Man Ace, Macklemore!

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
      What´s the dirty version like?

A clean version would remove the entire appeal of the hook for kids, anyway: Took me days to get my kid to change it to "flipping" when singing around the house.

i like it a lot. Good find on the Mellow Man Ace, Macklemore!

The clean version just has 'ing awesome' which I don't think is fooling anyone
      "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Pianosaurus 'Thriftshoppin' ......GENIUS song !

http://youtu.be/2rmAq3LlPx4
        "Cover condition:Is perfect except on back cover theres an area of dirty smudge dont know what it is and covers a bit wrinkled which im sure could be flattened out"

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...6018553&type=3

Comment

Saint etienne, Teenage Winter (spoken intro) . Probably the definitive UK chazzer description!
          Song probably among the weaker ones on the album though IHMO.
          "THIS IS A FINE TAPE AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF YESTERYEAR WHEN THE MUSIC WORLD WAS GOOD AND NOT FOULED UP BY THE LONG HAIR SCURVES WHO JUST BEAT WILDLY ON ANYTHING AND COME UP WITH A LOT OF STUPID NOISE THat only damnfools and liars say they like it"

Comment

DJ Format & Aspects 'Charity Shop soundclash'. Some good VG+ staples here:

Comment

Working...
            X