Prince Buster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Buster

Anyone know if 'Seven wonders of the world' has been booted on a 7" at all?

Would love a copy.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

I think there's a 12" with a heavily dubbed version too - I'll get on to RudeRoy and get back to you
    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

it can be quite hard to get Prince Buster's stuff. i think because he's still alive and owns his own material means that Trojan etc have steered clear of putting his tracks on their comps...

Comment

It did strike me as odd because I was googling for prince buster reissues and managed to spot one cd and just one track on a soul jazz comp.

With the wealth of amazing material he has put out, you would think he would let labels reissue it.
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by sermad
          It did strike me as odd because I was googling for prince buster reissues and managed to spot one cd and just one track on a soul jazz comp.

With the wealth of amazing material he has put out, you would think he would let labels reissue it.
          he probably would if they paid him for it! a lot of reggae licensing is a 'grey area' from what i've heard...

Comment

as i told you Sermad, theres a Belgian boot of eastern ska on LP made for the popcorn sceen, probably early 90s - its rare tho. As far as i know that is the only other issue othe than the rare blue beat 7"
            http://www.iueke.com/

Comment

for what its worth I picked up (what I presumed was a legit) re-ish of his message 'dubwise' Lp last year ..

TTL was selling a few buster related things last year too (incl dubwise), and then I do ocassionally see that LP with the yellow cover and clock on it .. forget the name

wheres me coat ..

Comment

Originally posted by rolex baxter
                and then I do ocassionally see that LP with the yellow cover and clock on it .. forget the name
                FABulous Greatest Hits. quite common, but always trashed! lots of represses too, same goes for the big singles like Al Capone...

Comment

Working...
                X