Tremeloes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tremeloes

local charity got a load of good nik trems 7's can anyone tip me off to what i should pick up?

got instant whip minter for 50p.....feels sooooo gooooood. but thats the only trems i can remember bein' killer....breaks wot?

unsure of the others...tell me what i should grab....tell me now!!!!
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

I'm sure there's a psych B side which I've got on a comp somewhere - I can't remember what it's called but it's one of those piss take, 'I'm Allergic to Flowers' type affairs which actually turn out to be as good as the genre they are attempting to belittle. Some light Googling may dredge up the answer.

That really wasn't much help was it
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by LDJB
      I'm sure there's a psych B side which I've got on a comp somewhere - I can't remember what it's called but it's one of those piss take, 'I'm Allergic to Flowers' type affairs which actually turn out to be as good as the genre they are attempting to belittle. Some light Googling may dredge up the answer.

That really wasn't much help was it
      Its all i need L, will sniff it out...get it?...sniff?........flowers?..allergic?
      wat a team.
      did ya get that wee number i sent ya?
      V
      V
      V
      MODZ
      Hero No.9

Comment

The band which produced 'I'm Allergic to Flowers' were hilariously called The Jefferson Handkerchief - Oh how we laughed! Who was it that did 'Like a Dribbling Fram' again?

My eyes have been glued to the letter box Sarge (admittedly not literally - that would be both painful and inconvenient) but as yet nothing has plopped onto my mat. Is this the right time / place to start the semi regular 'how crap is the PO these days' rant?
        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by LDJB
          The band which produced 'I'm Allergic to Flowers' were hilariously called The Jefferson Handkerchief - Oh how we laughed! Who was it that did 'Like a Dribbling Fram' again?

My eyes have been glued to the letter box Sarge (admittedly not literally - that would be both painful and inconvenient) but as yet nothing has plopped onto my mat. Is this the right time / place to start the semi regular 'how crap is the PO these days' rant?
          somethin about marbles?...alltime fav tho. placed a karate chop on the back of her swan like neck boooooeeeeeeeeeey.

soopurb.

stay sharp soldier.
          S
          MODZ
          Hero No.9

Comment

Race Marbles.
            We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Working...
            X