European exploitation funk/psych OST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European exploitation funk/psych OST

Ive been searching high and low, visiting what few record shops are left around here, hawking ebay and discogs for some european exploitation/film/screen theme OST that doesnt cost a bomb, I found a couple of things on reissue and I checked out some of the cheaper stuff by Guido E Maurizio De Angelis but its not really up my street, the Stelvio Cipriani releases that im interested in are either impossible to find or cost crazy amounts of money, I need some pointers, some suggestions, something that I can get started with that might lead me down a fruitful path to discovering something along the lines of those great italian and french psyched out funky/fuzzy sound tracks from the 60's and 70's.

On the Italian front this springs to mind -

Has had several pressings, the US one should cost you around the $30 mark on a good day.
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Nice nice! digging this, thanks man

Comment

What are the expensive trophy things you can't afford, and what's your price range? And are you after 45s or lps?

Comment

Originally posted by Viva Chiba View Post
          What are the expensive trophy things you can't afford, and what's your price range? And are you after 45s or lps?
          Napoli Violenta, Solamente Nero, Day Of Anger, Violence! Tentacles OST et al

LP's mainly, or 45's, I cant afford anything right now as I dont have a job but I spend all my JSA (Job seekers allowance) on vinyl, I'm not seeking the rarest records, just some suggestions of something that might be overlooked or recommendations of records that arent crazy in price, I guess the most I could afford is 20 quid/$30 per record

Comment

http://www.finderskeepersrecords.com...lori-del-buio/

does this count ?
            Rockwell
            Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Originally posted by Sie-Fly View Post
              Im not really feeling it, from the tracks on youtube, I will check the rest of the LP though, thanks.

Comment

No, that doesn't count ... it's a partial *cough* reissue ...

Actually my copy of that turned up yesterday.

This is well known - flip is from the now costly 'Calamo' OST. 6 or 6 Euros on Discogs ...

Cheapish Euro sexploitation killer 2 sider in 20 Euro bracket ...

Another well known cheapo sitar groover ...

'Day of Anger' - I assume you're on about the Ortolani scored spaghetti western? Main theme is available on a cheap Japanese 45, rest of the LP is very patchy I think.

This shouldn't be too expensive, either ...

Goblin related Italo-theme ...

Morricone killer that's pretty much essential, and baggable for under £30 ...

Great horror sexploitation perviness recently reissued by Finders Keepers on 45 for cheap ...

Killer Italian gangsta theme on nice Jap 45, TBH I think the rest of the LP is VERY ho-hrm, so you're better off with ...

There are a few versions of this decent theme ... the Japanese one has overdubbed gunfire! 'Blazing', as Recordkingz would have it.

This was my latest Italo theme acquisition - bizarre and erm rather 'cracked' outing from 1966 ...

Comment

Should also have added this. First track from this Youtube clip is available on a Cheap Italian 45, there are also other pressings of it, B side is also decent ...

Comment

Should also have added this. First track from this Youtube clip is available on a Cheap Italian 45, there are also other pressings of it, B side is also decent ...

Thank you so much Chiba, appreciate it big time.

Comment

I got the Jap 45 of this recently - cool cover. Shame about all that bloody sax though
                      Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Working...
                      X