X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloads

Downloads.

I bought some.

It was a combination of too many great new electronic releases and a chronic shortage of cash. Got traktor on my ipad too, so I can play them alongside records should anyone be foolish enough to give me a gig. That's not the worst bit either. I didn't go lossless – storage constraints innit? 320mp3.

I don't care, I will do it again. Can I still play here though ? I am about to blow the best part of 25 notes on an old italo 12".

Hence the chronic shortage of cash I guess...
    Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

http://www.recordsale.de/cdpix/n/nin..._the_flame.jpg
      some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

You mp3 downloads, Ian Townsend with his CDs.... What's happening with this place!?
        "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

You opened the portal with your 80's stuff, Pitch
          SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
              I BLAME PITCH!!!

<<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Go on Sir, just the one mp3... it really is waaaafer theeeen...

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
                  I BLAME PITCH!!!

tremendous.

(still disappointed with myself that i never quite got round to getting the "I Blame Ian T" shirts / button badges made up).

Comment

Originally posted by jahshabby View Post
                    Go on Sir, just the one mp3... it really is waaaafer theeeen...
                    instead of laying waste to decades of social progress and demonising the poor, the old and the infirm, it's precisely this kind of fecklessness that the current government should be addressing.

Comment

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

I've been meaning to ask this but does anyone on here not collect vinyl.
                        Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

I went spotify a couple of years ago and haven't looked back, but I suspect my record collection never quite matched some of those I've seen on here. Having said that, expedits wouldn't hold my spotify playlists and the room I've saved I can now dance in.
                          I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
                            Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
                            I BLAME PITCH!!!

Oh dear..... attacking the Recent Finds section earlier this week resulting with me banning myself using Mod powers, and now finding that I'm Patient Zero for a potentially crippling disease spreading across the forum. It's been a tough few days
                            "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brass Monkey View Post
                              Having said that, expedits wouldn't hold my spotify playlists and the room I've saved I can now dance in.

A friend of mine said today that he never dances. It took a while before the enormity of that statement sunk in. It really is one of my favourite, most joyful things to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X