Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram

Late pass for me on this one.

Very addictive. Great for posting random pictures of records and other things if you are that way inclined.

Who else is on there?

What are your Instagram names?

Mine is the same as here.

I'm there - Monobrow73
    www.soundcloud.com/stroud-calling

Comment

I post mostly Eastern European stuff under the name timjhodges

Comment

I'm there - same name as here.

Comment

im on google plus and FB at the mo. However I should hook up to instagram too.
          Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

unmann-wittering: pleased to meet you!
            SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Sorry to be a thicko Luddite - but what the hell is Instagram?? Having seen it written about by wanky third-rate celebs and hipsters alike, i've avoided it like the plague. Isn't it just a picture-hosting site? Are there any other bells and whistles?
              "Here comes the Fun Cooker!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Slim Jim View Post
                Sorry to be a thicko Luddite - but what the hell is Instagram??
                It´s a photo hosting site where you can pap your lunch and then make it look like someone´s lunch in soviet Hungary in 1959.
                Pinterest is better for cupcakes, I think.
                Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

im on there, sleeptowin.
                  though i manly put pictures of records, stone circles and my cat up there. like twitter, i havent figured out what the point of it is yet though.
                  instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

I posted a photo of a cow this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                      It´s a photo hosting site where you can pap your lunch and then make it look like someone´s lunch in soviet Hungary in 1959.
                      Pinterest is better for cupcakes, I think.
                      Have you seen "saw this on pinterest, nailed it!" very funny.
                      I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

Comment

Originally posted by Slim Jim View Post
                        Sorry to be a thicko Luddite - but what the hell is Instagram?? Having seen it written about by wanky third-rate celebs and hipsters alike, i've avoided it like the plague. Isn't it just a picture-hosting site? Are there any other bells and whistles?
                        It's something that re-creates the "magic" of an instamatic camera from the early 70s - this is the one we had - a Kodak instamatic 133 - apparently it's a "vintage" item now...

Comment

Cratedigger
                          My Statigram account ...

http://statigr.am/cratedigger

http://kratgraver.blogspot.nl

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                            It's something that re-creates the "magic" of an instamatic camera from the early 70s - this is the one we had - a Kodak instamatic 133 - apparently it's a "vintage" item now...

the hipstamatic app does that as well. and then you can share it on instagram
                            instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Instagram is alright, it's more about the social/sharing side of things, hipstamatic has better quality filters/images, but the whole point of taking photos is having them seen so Instagram wins out.

Like most social media/new fangled things, if you go into it with a Clarksonesque "what's all this pointless shit then" attitude then you probably won't go very far with it, but if you're looking for a creative outlet that can help you make connections with people around the world in a visual medium then it's a pretty great app.

I'm on there as barriestriker if you're interested in, Mancunian scenes, records & generalvisual diary nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                              X