Summer Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sermad
    Do you have the lp of this? Would love to hear the whole thing if u do. Blummin rare!
    I got the spanish 45, didn't know it existed an lp until I saw a french copy on ebay some time ago...it looked dope.

Comment

Originally posted by sermad
      Do you have the lp of this? Would love to hear the whole thing if u do. Blummin rare!

I've got one - that's what the Grazin In The Grass (mad version) is off on my CD!

There were a couple of 45s taken from the LP and issued in several countries

Voodoo &
      Sookie Sookie

Great LP all round - also including a heavy dancefloor version of Got My Mojo Workin...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
        I hope they're all from the picture discs (and wot no Ratt?)...
        limited edition red vinyl mate, that's where it's at. with a sew-on cloth patch.
        http://www.blaxploitation.com
        Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Originally posted by theeman
          limited edition red vinyl mate, that's where it's at. with a sew-on cloth patch.
          I can recommend a shop you may like in Norwich...
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by theeman
            my summer mix is coming together nicely
            You need to watch out with the Metal son. Forget Biggie and Tupac, that's a dangerous world of pain you're entering (and I don't just mean the tunes)..

http://www.metro.co.uk/metro/weird/a...ticle_id=22067
            Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

I can't believe that some of you have even started your mixes yet, let alone finished the bloody things!

You're probably going to get a mix, rather than a compilation, off me. Probably some hip hop. I was thinking of maybe using some of what I played at Dig Everything, seeing as everyone had either left, or was far too pissed to remember what I played!

And to echo what someone else to the person who was worrying about their music choices and deck skills: really don't. Just put together a cd that you're happy with, that has a bunch of tunes you like on it, and don't worry about anyone else liking it. The odds are that someone will.
              Don't call it a comeback... H, N, and the number 7.
              Ok, it's a bit of a comeback, I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by vibra
                You need to watch out with the Metal son. Forget Biggie and Tupac, that's a dangerous world of pain you're entering (and I don't just mean the tunes)..

http://www.metro.co.uk/metro/weird/a...ticle_id=22067
                Did you see the one in the NME? this italian death metal singer kills his ex girlfriend and the police uncover a load of other killings including ex band members

Comment

Working...
                X